50. "I'll turn into a chimpanzee"

After the Dutt's, the couple came back to their home, the Sharma house. And everyone was ecstatic to have their piece of heart, Chavi back with them.

"I missed you sooo much." Amita said while hugging Chavi in an exaggerated tone.

"We just met a few days back badi maa." Chavi smiled and said but was hushed by Amita, making everyone else laugh.

After meeting the elders, they both went to their own room. But the person present there, surprised them high time.

"Gautam!"
"Gautammmmm!"
Siddhant and Chavi shrieked as soon as they stepped inside the room and Chavi even ran to go and hug her sweetest brother in law.

"How are you?? It's been so long since we talked and met." She said and Gautam, who loved their reaction smiled widely while hugging his soul sister.

"I am fine bhabhi. I know, we haven't talked in like, a month. And I also got to know that you came to visit the family a few days back. I wasn't in India tho. But finally, we met right!" He said and they broke the hug.

Soon, Siddhant hugged him too.

"But seriously, when did you came back?" Sid asked his younger brother. Who smiled at him.

"I came just two days back. And I'm in India currently for eight more days." He said and gave a half happy, half sad smile.

"I'm in India forever now." Chavi butted in making both the men chuckle.

"I know." Gautam replied.

"I'm glad." Siddhant too.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

That night, the whole family was together for dinner after so long.

"By the way Chavi beta, you have already visited Rashita and Devesh's house na?" Ved asked his daughter in law.

Who nodded while eating.

"Then you must have got to know the news?" He asked her again.

And with a broad smile, she nodded again.

"Yes. And I'm very happy about it. I didn't even had an idea about so. Though I still haven't met Sanya bhabhi." She enthusiastically replied but soon saw everyone else except herself, Siddhant and Ved's expressions turning confused.

"What news?" Arpan asked to no one in perticular.

"You don't know bade papa?" Siddhant asked this time.

"Pata hota toh kyu puchta main?" Came Arpan"s reply making Siddhant go shut.

"Actually....Sanya bhabhi is expecting." Chavi cleared their doubts with a smile and everyone's expressions soon turned into happy ones from confused.

"That's amazing! Why didn't Rashita told us?" Aisha looked a little hurt, but so happy nonetheless.

"Umm... She said she's going to surprise you soon, coming here by herself. And I think in excitement I ruined her surprise." Chavi bit her lips over realisation.

"Offo. Don't worry. When will my acting skills come in work?" Saying so, Aisha winked at her. Soon Amita joined her plan too, making everyone else go amused on their antics.

The dinner that night was as amazing as it could get.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

At night, after dinner, the family had an amazing ice cream party, for which they made Siddhant pay. After that, they talked for some minutes before calling it a night.

Now, inside their bedroom, Siddhant and Chavi were lying on the bed, having some talk.

"I didn't even realised how much I missed them all until I came back." She said with a sigh.

"You don't even have any idea how much I missed you each day since you left." He replied, looking straight into her eyes.

"You love me a little too much, don't you think so. I mean, you have fell harder for me, Mr. Sharma." She whispered in her ears before looking into his eyes.

The same black siren eyes which she was lost into, the first time they met.

"I don't regret it one bit. If anything, I think I love myself a little more everyday for the same reason." His reply melted her heart a little more than it already had.

Then, he kissed her cheek.

"You have turned cuter you know." She chuckled while saying.

"As far as you are happy with it, I'll even turn into a fucking chimpanzee." And with that, another series of chuckles-turned-laughter burst thru Chavi.

Before they slept peacefully, in each other's arms.

Two more chaps to go!!
:)