26. "I trust you but give him a tough time"

"Hello." The small voice of Chavi greeted Aisha over the normal voice call. And just hearing her voice, Aisha knew the damage done was vast.

"Hi beta. How're you?" Aisha asked in her caring motherly tone.

"I am fine. How're you?" She re asked to the elder lady while sniffing. She can't help but have tears in her eyes hearing the voice of Aisha. It reminds her of him.

"I am fine too dear. And why are you sniffing. Have you been....crying?" Aisha hesitated for a minute but asked nonthless.

"Did Siddhant tell you something?" Chavi asked and Aisha smiled over call for this smart girl.

"As much as I would love to deny, it's the truth." Now Chavi started to fear. She was afraid that her loyalty would be doubted by not only her husband, but his whole family now.

Because afterall, she was just a stranger. And he was their son.

"Beta I-"

"No maa. Please wait. Let me complete first." Chavi cut Aisha in between, took a deep breathe and continued.

"I have never done anything which will be a disgrace. To my parents or to Siddhant and his family. Never was there a man in my life apart from Siddhant. Even he was suggested by my parents.

So if you also think that I've been cheating on him or that I'm so characterless, than I am sorry but I am not. I respect you maa. But I need to clarify this.

I am not someone who's gonna play with people's heart like this. And if he can't understand it, I doubt his family will. But a girl can try." She completed her explanation and by now she had tears in her eyes. Again.

Even on the other side, Aisha and Siddhant, who was hearing this conversation since the phone was on speaker, were heartbroken hearing such words from Chavi.

Anyone can tell she's too much hurt considering the fact she's calling them his family and not our family like she usually does.

"No Chavi dear. Listen to me. You are not at all wrong. You don't need to explain either. I trust you bacche." Aisha consoled her while giving her deadliest glare to Siddhant.

Who looked away ashamed.

"I know what you are and nothing could change my mind for that. When Siddhant told me the whole incident the first thing I asked him was Are you mad? Cause anyone who knows you can tell how perfect you are. You are a keeper and we all know it.

And I don't know why this idiot thought it was good to snap at you before confronting you. But he's in guilt now. I can see it too. But you are not allowed to forgive him. At least not until you wants to. Okay? No matter how much he manipulates you." She ended her explanation royally ignoring the wide eyes of Siddhant.

"Th..thank you maa." Chavi was fully crying now. Oh how blessed she was feeling right now, no words can tell. At least there's someone who belives her.

"And this matter ain't going out of the three...well four of us. So rest assured honey." Aisha told Chavi making her alert at an instant.

"Four? Who's the fourth one?" She asked while sniffing. Her nose was fully red now. And the coffee was long forgotten.

"The one who caused this chaos? Miheer. Aur kon." At this Chavi's eyes widened as saucer. Miheer did that? But how and why?

"Hmm okay maa. Thank you. Good night." She said and after getting a reply from Aisha, hung the call up. And then, she called the one who caused this all.

But his phone was not in network coverage.

Tha bastard must be in flight right now. I'll call him in the morning.

Thinking this and making sure to remember it in the morning by writing this in her To Do List on phone, she went to sleep.