41. "Shut up, idiot"

"I don't want you to leave." Sirat whined in front of her bhabhi to make her stay. Today is the third and last day of Chavi at home. She had been thoroughly cherished and spoilt in these days. And now she has to go to the other city for the main purpose why she came by.

The meeting.

"I know. Even I don't want to go. But work is important, no?" She coaxed the younger girl and then hugged her tightly.

While the others watched them. They all had tears in their eyes. Though this time they know she'll be back within a month and a half. Which is comparatively much smaller time period than ten months!!

"So....you have bid your farewell with everyone right? Let's go now?" Siddhant asked her and she nodded. After the last bye, she went outside and then they both drove off towards the airport.

"Had fun in these three days?" He asked while taking out her suitcase from the back of the car.

"Sooo much. I'm gonna miss them all so much. I don't know how I could focus on work anymore." She sighed and hugged herself. He looked at her in adoration before something stuck him.

"Only then? What about me? You aren't going to miss me?" He asked with a raised brow and she bite her tongue.

"Off course, offcourse caveman. You are the person am going to miss the most." She said and patted his shoulder twice.

He hmmed and she let out a wide smile.

She then, made her way towards the airport.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Why didn't you tell her about Devesh Papa's incident?" Siddhant asked to Lakshya and both of them were sitting inside Lakshya's office cabin.

He sighed and started playing with the rubic cube placed on the table.

"She came only for what, three days Siddhant. And mumma and I didn't thought it would be right to worry her in that short period of her vacations. She needed a small break before the meeting and work. We could snatch that from her like that." He explained and Siddhant understood.

"I can understand." He said and after a few more words exchanged between them, he left the building and went towards his home.

The whole drive towards the Sharma mansion, he was thinking about the time he spend with Chavi alone.

Sure they didn't do that but they did shared there first kiss. And since then, he felt even more addicted to her. More like obsessed. Though he knows he can't obsess over her since she's clearly not around right now.

He touched his lips and smiled at himself.

Oh God wife! What are you doing to me.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

On the other hand, Chavi wasn't much different.

She was also thinking about him and him only the whole flight.

Gosh! I'm gonna miss him so much...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"...and just like that, we can surpass this idea. This note also commits the end of my presentation. Thank you." She ended the presentation and everyone discussed her perspective.

It was pretty impressive to be honest. Even she herself was proud of her.

"Great work Chavi. I'm impressed. You have really improved hah." Naksh complimented her and she responded with a smile.

Yes, he has tagged along to India too. After Chavi, he too got to know that he has to board India for the same meeting.

So here they both are, outside the conference hall.

"Thank you buddy. Lemme treat you to a sandwich since you gave me a compliment which is rare as heck." She said and he let out a chuckle before following her to the canteen.

"You know, you should visit your husband often. Look how much you are glowing after meeting him. And also, you turned well mannered." He teased her and she stopped her steps to glare at him.

"Shut up, idiot."