3. Their first date

It was almost 4 in the evening now, that Siddhant was standing outside the destination given to him by his family, to meet this Dutt girl.

Mediterra.

They were meeting up at the mediterra and he was late by thirteen minutes, due to a sudden jam on his way here.

She mustn't be here yet. Which girl comes at the given time? He thought and sighed at his thoughts thinking he would need to wait for her.

He knew she was going to wear a blue dress and she too knew about his dress code. Unintentionally, they matched. At least he thought so.

Little did they know, their family had set their dress up too, to make them look and feel like a couple.

"Reservation for Mr. Sharma and Ms. Dutt." Siddhant asked the receptionist.

As he made his way towards the reserved seat, he stood stop at his tracks. Their was a girl sitting their in the same shade of blue his mother told him she would be in.

She's here already.
His mind informed him.

But as her back was facing him, he couldn't see her face.

So after taking a few deep breaths to calm his mind, he made his way towards her. Tapped her shoulder lightly. And she turned towards him.

To say the least, he was mesmerized. The way her large brown doe eyes were gazing into his black siren ones, they both felt a jittery spark in their bellies. It was all new for them, but a nice kind of new.

"Hey. Siddhant here." He was the one to break the silent by forwarding his hands to her for a handshake. She took it when she realised he's the one she was supposed to meet.

"Hey. Am Chavi." She replied. Their was a faint red blush visible on her cheeks.

He was an immensely fine and handsome specimen and their was no other opinion about it. With his height of approx 6 feet-few inches and the stubble on his face, he looked heavenly.

And she knew she lucked out about this blind date.

"So Chavi Dutt, I see. Have you seen me before?" He asked casually after taking the seat across her. The vibe that restaurant gave were classy and elegant. It was a Bohemian style open roof restaurant and both were loving it there.

"How was I suppose to 'see' you? Do you remember meeting me before?" She cross questioned him.

"No don't get me wrong. What I want to ask is whether you have seen my picture or.."

"Well Mr. 'I am the most handsome and watch worthy' sorry to bruise your ego a Lil but no, I haven't seen you anywhere before. This the first time I saw that pretty face of yours. Wasn't interested before." Yes. She was sarcastic like that.

And he was loving her this side.

Even thought they had known each other for barely fifteen minutes, the first impression he got of her was a sweet simple girl. Never knew there was this sly fox beneath.

"You called my face pretty? Now that's a compliment." He couldn't help but point it out and smile like a Cheshire cat.

"Aapne pure sentence mey sey bas ye suna?" She asked and raised her brow while he was busy calling the waiter. After contemplating and giving their orders they got back on their witty conversation.
(From the whole sentence, the only thing you heard was this?)

"Apparently, Haan. Bas itna hi suna." He said looking guilty but sounding just the opposite of it.
(Yes. Only heard this much)

And she was enjoying this conversation as well.

It was from both the sides. The sarcasm, wit and interest. That was the first moment they met, and also the moment they knew their being belonged with each other.

His thoughts of saying no to her flied out of the window and her deep worries bid goodbye to her that evening.

"You are delusional." She shook her head with a small smile.

"And you are cute." He said bluntly.

That evening was then filled with lots of wit, remarks and laughters.

~~~

"I am ready to marry her"
"I'll marry him."

Both of them said simultaneously to their respective parents.

The Dutts and the Sharmas were both meeting up at the Sharma house the same evening of their blind date. The same date with started with their scared heartbeats and ended with a warm hug.

"Hain!! Sacchi?" Mr. Devesh Dutt asked out loud making his shock visible. As far as he knew his chand ka tukda, his daughter wasn't someone who would agree so soon.
(What? Really)
(His Piece of moon)

Little did he knew, this date was enough for her to make her mindset.

"Alright then. If that's what you both want." Mr. Ved Sharma said proudly.

"Chalo Bhai, shaadi ki taiyariaan shuru karate hai!" Aisha Sharma exclaimed enthusiastically.
(Come on, let's start the wedding preparations)

"Aur ha, Mr. And Mrs. Thakur ko bulana hi bulana. Afterall ye rishta unki hi meher hai." Mrs. Amita Sharma, Siddhant's badi maa said.
(And also don't forget to call Mr. And Mrs. To the wedding. Aftetall, this relationship is their gift only.)

That was true. The elder Dutt couple and Siddhant's parents met in their mutual business partner, Mr. Shekhar Thakur's son's engagement and their vibes matched instantly.

The four of them being extremely joyous and fun loving, clicked together and became friends since then.

It had been five years and they are now family friends and really close to each other. And the relationship between their children is totally bond filled. No business stuff is involved.

And they knew it will remain the same. If anything, more love filled now.

"Beshaq." Devesh replied.
(Absolutely)

The evening was indeed beautiful and one of the most memorable ones.

🦋☆*: .。. ♡ .。.:*☆🦋