49. welcome back and The news

The next five days, Chavi went to work. While in the meantime Siddhant explored the city.

Now, as this was the sixth day after their anniversary, it was also Chavi's last working day. And tomorrow the couple will be flying back to India.

"Hello. Myself Naksh Rai. Nice to finally meet you, Siddhant." The guy said and Siddhant gave him a tight lipped smile.

"Behave." Chavi whispered in his ears. And he just rolled his eyes in response.

"Ms. Sharma, please come her for a minute." A lady from her office asked for her and she abided leaving her good friend and husband alone.

"Guys. Please behave while I'm gone ok. I'll be back soon." She said with worry and ran behind the lady. Now the two males were alone. One of them was awkward and the other was staring at the first one with cold eyes.

"So...did you like Singapore?" Naksh asked Siddhant to continue the conversation. Who was busy staring into the poor man's soul.

"Yea. But I like my wife more." He replied giving pressure on the word wife.

And Naksh chuckled.

"You know, the video your brother send to you was a bot, right? We are nothing rather than good friends. Plus I already have a woman I love and am going to marry soon." He clarified the incident from months back and Siddhant looked away.

"I know. I trust her. Plus, I personally think I'm better than you." Like a small kid who hates his enemy, Siddhant said on Naksh's face. Who was trying hard not to laugh on his face.

"Ok. I got it." He replied somehow controlling his laughter.

"So, I'm back. What were you guys talking about?" Chavi asked as soon as she came. But was pulled by Siddhant towards the lobby, leaving Naksh alone.

Who now started laughing loudly at the other man's antics.

"Man in love are funny when they are jealous." He muttered to himself and went to his work.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Imma hit you with a broom now. Do you still doubt me?" Chavi asked Siddhant in disbelief who shook his head in a no.

"Offcourse not. I'm not blind. I'm just telling you to stay away from that man. He doens't look good to me." Siddhant clarified his thoughts in front of her and she too, just like Naksh, started trying to control her laughter looking at his face.

"Oh dear Dà nánhái, why are you so cute." Just like the night of confession, she pulled both his cheeks. Making him roll his eyes.
(Translation: big boy)

"It's not funny." He deadpanned.

"Well...Naksh is engaged and is soon going to get married. Don't worry, I'm all yours." She replied and he sighed before taking her in a bear hug.

"I know and that's the only think which keeps me sane to be honest." He said and she smiled at his words.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

No matter where she lives, India is going to be her best place ever.

Yes, they have landed in India. And now were heading to Dutt house first.

"Mummaaaaa, papaaaa. I'm back!!" Chavi screamed as soon as she reached her house and running sounds came from inside.

"Oh my God! Chavi you are finally back baccha!" Rashita said and hugged her daughter.

Soon enough, everyone else came and hugged their precious princess.

"But papa, I'm angry with you. You had just one job, that to take care of your health and you didn't?" She scolded Devesh who looked at her nervously. He knows how scary an angry Chavi is.

"Calm down. Come here, and sit with your budhe papa. Bad main dant Lena mujhe." The drama queen Devesh was back.
(old dad. Scold me later.)

"What budhe papa? Abhi aap Jawan ho. Aise bate Naa Karo." She said and sat besides him. Soon, joining the family conversation.
(What old dad? You are young now. Don't talk like this.)

Soon Chavi realised, Sanya wasn't there.

"Where's bhabhi, bhai?" She asked to Lakshya who told her that Sanya was sleeping.

"At this hour? She never sleeps at ten in the morning, does she?" Chavi asked to Rashita, who smiled and looked at Lakshya.

"So. Are you going to tell the or me?" Rashita asked her son and Chavi and Siddhant looked at each other in confusion.

"Umm...mumma..." Before Lakshya could say anything, Devesh butted in.

"You are going to be bua soon." And Chavi and Siddhant froze on their spot.
(Father's sister/paternal aunt)

Before happiness flew thru the hall.

"Oh my God papa! Are you serious? Congratulations Bhaiiiii" she said and hugged Lakshya and then her parents, then Siddhant did the same.

"Please tell me you guys aren't making stories like the last time?" She asked them remembering the time Miheer was to visit her, and they all made a story about Sanya beging pregnant.

"Nooo. Off course not. That was....an emergency so I had to lie." Rashita said and smiled nervously. While everyone else laughed out loud.

"Congrats Lakshya." Siddhant too wished his brother in law. And soon enough, they carried on with their talks.