51. cricket match

Time skip
Three months

The morning was peaceful today. Most of the time, there are fighting sounds, shouting sounds and what not! Pure chaos in the mornings. But today was different.

Reason? Sirat and Miheer, the main cause of these hurricans, are out for a picnic with their friends.

"Morning mamma." Chavi said as soon as she came down and kissed Aisha on her cheek. Who smiled and kissed her back on her forehead.

"Good morning darling. Had a nice sleep?" She asked to which Chavi nodded nicely. Aisha hmmed, unaware of the bedsheet matches, Chavi and Siddhant had last night.

"Morning mamma." After a few minutes, Siddhant came down too. He too, went to Aisha and kissed her cheek. The same one which Chavi kissed before and Aisha repeated her actions to him as well.

"Either you are becoming like Chavi or she's turning into you." Ved commented as soon as he entered the dining area. And sat beside his wife.

"Isn't that a good thing?" Siddhant asked and smiled at Chavi, who hit his arm slightly. He whimpered deliberately making his parents laugh.

"Cruel woman." He muttered to Chavi.

"Thank you. I like this compliment." She answered back to him in the same tone.

After a while, the whole family came down and had their dinner in peace.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Maybe Ludo?" Amita suggested.

"Nah. Uno." Mehul said.

"CRICKET?" Chavi screamed excitedly making everyone go silent.

Yes, they have been planning for a family get together. No one is going to work today, but spending time with the family.

Since Miheer and Sirat aren't here for two days, the Sharma's want some reason to make them jealous. So here they are, planning the plan.

"Ok. I understand that's a bad idea. I'll shut up-

"No no no! Chavi! The idea is AMAZING! Why don't we play cricket?" Arpan supported her and asked everyone else about it. They all agreed.

Afterall, which Indian doesn't like cricket?

"Okay. Let's start with the teaming then." Smiled Siddhant and everyone agreed.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

The match has been going intense now! Both the teams are on high alert. Three wickets of the final team have already been taken. And now only seven runs in two balls can take them towards winning.

The commentators were excited as well for the result of the match.

It was RCB vs RR.

Yea, they kept the names of real IPL teams.

And soon enough, the match ended with RR leading by two runs.

"Heyyy no! You guys cheated." Amita whined as a member of team Royal Challengers Bengalore.

"Oh and how?" Chavi asked while teasing her Badi maa. Offcourse she was in team Rajasthan Royals.

"You guys took Mehul's wicket very soon. He's our best player." She said and her fellow team members supported her accusions.

"But isn't it fair enough?" Aisha teased them along with Chavi now.

"Alright guys! The match is over. We all enjoyed. That's all matters. Not the win or loose." Arpan stepped in and bought peace among the family members like a responsible elder.

"But our team really played too well today." He sneaked a little comment towards RCB.

"Bade papa aap bhi?" Siddhant looked at him in disbelief.

Their opinionated banter went on for a few more minutes, until their made called them for food inside the house.

When everyone went inside, Siddhant sneakily sidded Chavi away.

"Wh..what are you doing old man?" She asked while narrowing her eyes at Siddhant.

"What? Can't I even congratulate my winner wife in privacy now?" He said and ran a finger over the right side of her face, teasingly.

"Is it so? You didn't realise your this wife when you were giving her hard time in game?" She gave him a tight lipped smile before pushing him away and started walking inside the house.

"Ouch. That was in the game, biwi. Now it's us. Against the world." He trotted behind her and hugged her from the backside.

She smiled to herself and turned around to look at him. Their gaze met each other, and her arms wrapped around his neck.

"Glad you know!" She said and kissed his lips in a quick peck.

He smiled back until they heard Aisha's voice calling them inside for food.

"Let's go inside now and not give mumma a show of this." She whispered to him and then they both started laughing.

Then, made their way inside towards their family.