12. Bidding goodbye and tears waterfall

After a hectic night of what to do, what not to do, last minute packing and a one hour sleep, everyone was ready (not emotionally though) to bid goodbye to Chavi.

She was, also an emotional mess. After so much consolation, she was finally a bit stable to leave.

"I'll miss you maa, papa." She said and hugged Aisha and Ved. They too, hugged her back and their eyes started glistening.

"Take care of yourself baccha. Don't ever think you are alone their. We'll always be their with you, just a video call away. Okay?" Aisha told her and she nod her head.

"Take care beta. Kuch bhi baat ho, share karna zaroor. Distance doesn't mean we are cut. It just mean we are physically unable to meet. For a certain time. Hmm?" It was Ved this time.

Like a responsible father that he is to his daughter, he told Chavi so.

"Sure papa." She replied with a smile.

Next she hugged her bade papa and badi maa. Amita hugged her back, getting all emotional.

"I'll miss you, jaan." She muttered.
Though Amita is not a perticularly emotional person, but after Gautam left for Amsterdam, she has became one.

Her one child has already left abroad, and now other is leaving too.

"I'll miss you too, badi maa. Take care you yourself. As maa said, I'm just a video call away. Okay?" She told and consoled Amita. Who eventually let go of her hold on Chavi.

"Bade papa. Aap please badi maa ka dhyaan rakha." She told Arpan as soon as she hugged him. He smiled at her care.

"Bilkul beta. Tu apna dhyaan rakhna bas. Rest I'll handle. And make sure you are comfortable there. It's new place but do not compromise. Ever." He said Chavi strictly and she nodded like an obedient child.

"Ji." She smiled his way.

Then she turned around to find her favourite people, Miheer and Sirat. But they were no where in view.

"Chatt pe ro rahe hai baithke, dono." Siddhant told Chavi. He was as casual as ever. With a normal pant and sweatshirt, hands in pocket, it seemed it wasn't even bothering him that his wife is leaving him for ten months.

That's what his family thought.

Only if they knew.

"Hain? Main abhi jaake milke aati hu unse." Chavi told the family and ran upwards.

She reached the terrace and saw that indead the two Sharma siblings were sitting near the railing and bowling their eyes out.

"Is this the way you bid farewell to your favourite person?" Chavi asked with her arms folded on her breast.

"You go. Leave us. That's what you are doing afterall." Miheer said so and hurt flashed through Chavi's eyes. Sirat saw it and nudged Miheer.

"Sorry bhabhi. Don't take it to heart. Miheer is pretty blunt sometimes. But he didn't mean it, at all." While saying so, she gave him a side eye.

Who, just rolled his eyes in return.

"Come here Miheer." Chavi told him. He ignored her.

"Come here, I said." She said again, this time in a bit strict tone.

He sighed and got up from the ground and went near Chavi.

Who instantly hugged him.

§