52. lifetime full of love

Time skip
Two more months

"And now, the last award of the evening, The Ace of Initiative, goes to Mrs. Chavi Sharma." Hearing their boss's words, everyone started clapping their hands in respect for the winner.

The winner, Chavi, made her way towards the front of lavish table front with a smile.

She accepted the award, the photographer captured the picture, and made her way back towards her seat.

"Congratulations bestie!" Naksh complimented Chavi with a high five, who greeted him back with the same energy.

Soon after, their project success party was over and they were about to go back home.

When she exited the restaurant, she was met with the sight of her waiting husband, who stood there looking at her with a smile on his face.

"Congratulations, Mrs. Ace of Initiative." He congratulated her while she came and wrapped her arms around him.

"Thank you." She kissed his cheek.

Soon, they drove towards their home. Where everyone else wished her and congratulated her.

~•~•~

"I didn't know you were this talented bhabhi! Oh my God! This is such a big achievement." Sirat swooned over the ravishing trophy which stood proudly in their living room, with Chavi's name enrolled on it.

"Thank you. And did you just say talented? Well...that's my other name, in case you don't know." Chavi sassed and flipped her hair back dramatically. While Sirat rolled her eyes and Miheer gave Chavi a thumbs up in encouragement.

"First the cricket match, then making amazing butter paneer masala, and now this award. Is there something you can't do?" Miheer asked her and she smiled.

"She can't keep her mouth close while sleeping." Siddhant commented in between while reading his magazine. His specs are still on his neck.

Both the youngsters snorted and Chavi gasped at him.

"How could you snitch on your wife like that?" She said, dramatically.

"Just like that?" He shrugged and carried on reading.

"Bhai is such a mood I swear." Miheer said and whistled.

"Says the one who missed a freaking cricket match." Chavi smirked knowing full well how much Miheer loves cricket.

"Bhabhi yaar! No please. You guys are so evil to plan the match right when we weren't here." He accused her with betrayed expressions.

"It's fine. No big deal. We can play sometime else with them, right bhabhi?" Sirat butted in and patted Miheer's shoulder. Then looked at Chavi.

Who nodded in response.

"See." Sirat smiled at Miheer who narrowed his eyes. But after a little more persuasion, he left the topic.

"Okay guys. Time to sleep. Get lost from our room now." Siddhant nicely said and then kicked them out.

"Such a bed brother you are." Chavi tched and said.

"Shut up and tease now. Okay teddy." He said making her eyes go wide.

"Noooo. That name is reserved for Mrs. Kai. You can't claim it." She looked at him in disbelief.

"Watch me claim it, teddy." And he jumped right at her, on their bed.

~•~•~

The next they, they visited Sanya to catch up on her.

To Chavi, she looked ethereal in her cute baby belly. But about Lakshya, he resembled a zombie.

"What's wrong? You look constipated." Siddhant commented making Sanya and Chavi look at Lakshya.

"Yea. Ask her, not me. How she makes me do weird things at night." Lakshya said and sighed.

"Guys. Keep it to your bedroom. I don't wanna hear my brother and his wife's oh lala tales." Chavi said and looked at Sanya.

Whose eyes narrowed at her.

"Not those weird things, idiot." Lakshya said making both Siddhant and Chavi's eyebrows to raise up in question.

"Yesterday night, she woke me up at three in the morning to make her some chocolate Maggie." He said and looked at Sanya, witha gaze filled with love and tiredness.

"Eww. I am sorry but, ewww." She said while looking at Sanya. Who rolled her eyes in response.

"You will know how amazing these so called eww recipes feels when you are pregnant. Like, I can't even control my cravings ok." Sanya said in defense and Lakshya came to her supporting.

"I didn't even want her to control her cravings. She's doing enough caring our child all by herself. Let her order me for weird stuff. I love it to be honest." He confessed and the two ladies awwed at his words.

While Siddhant looked at Chavi deeply.

"Acha kids, have some food. Here." Rashita came and gave them some snacks. Then, she has a meeting with an old friend.

While Devesh, Ved, Arpan and Mehul had went to a man's night out. Miheer has went to Bangalore for his upcoming fashion show. Sirat is at her bestfriend's brother's wedding ceremony along with Aisha and Amita, to Lucknow.

And well...the four of these are staying together.

"Thank you maa. You don't have to worry." Chavi said and started eating her food.

"Arrey it's not worry. It's just that I like doing something for my kids." She said, smiled and made her way outside bidding them all goodbye.

"Woah. I didn't knew you were this romantic patidev." Sanya whispered to Lakshya coming closer to him. Who smiled and touched her cheeks.

"Only for you." Then winked at her.

Sensing their need for privacy, Chavi and Siddhant went to their room.

"They are such an og couple O swear." Chavi said with a dreamy smile while Siddhant continued to look at her in an adoring way.

"For me, you are the og one." He said and kissed her.

"I wonder if one day, we can be like them?" He said after a while.

"Like what?" She asked, curiously.

"Like you know, growing old in love with each other, lost in each other's thoughts, and being tired and angry on each other together, but all in a good way." He said and she smiled at him.

She didn't reply yet.

"You are so cute you know." She replied after a while.

"I know right. For you always." He winked at her and sighed getting her sweet fragrance in.

"We already are our own. What I think is, we don't need to be like someone. We are better the way we are, no? They are special on their own, and we are special this way." She said looking at Siddhant. Who kept looking at her in response.

"When did you turn this mature?" He asked, not letting her go as they sat on the bed, talking while having each other's hands in their hand.

"Haha. You just don't know it. I have always been more mature then you." And just like that, their sweet banter kept going on and on for a few hours, until they both fell asleep.

In each other's arms, for the nth of many times in their lifetime full of love, ambition and understanding.

The End.

First of all, thank you so much to you all who supported Darling Distance till now. And Second, I love you all.
-Arya.