CHAPTER 7 - |STILL WAITING FOR ME? I'M COMING BACK|

TWO MONTHS LATER

TWO MONTHS LATER

"Sir, sign this one as well," a person in a suit said. Prthvi signed the paper.

"Are we done?" Prthvi asked, handing the pen back.

"Yes, sir," the employee replied.

"So when will site work start for hotel construction?"

"This week, sir. They will start as soon as they can wrap up their other contracts."

"Good," Prthvi said, nodding while deep in thought.

"You done?"

"Yes, sir."

"Then why are you standing here? Go and do your job."

"Yes, sir."

"Wait, send Amar inside on your way out."

The employee nodded and left.

As Prthvi relaxed his back, Amar came in with a knock. Prthvi got up, put his hand in his trouser pocket, and looked outside from his skyscraper glass window.

"Yes, boss. You have no more meetings."

"Hmm, okay. You can go; it's late," Prthvi said while checking the time on his wristwatch.

But Amar didn't leave. It seemed from his expression that he wanted to say something but hesitated. "Boss, I need to tell you something."

"Did you forget something again?" Prthvi asked, raising one eyebrow and standing behind his chair, folding his arms.

"No, no, boss. It's just that you have a wedding to attend," Amar said.

"A wedding?" Prthvi asked.

"Yes, remember, Mr. Veer Jamwal. They sent you an invitation and invited you as a special guest. Should I make some adjustments to your schedule?"

"No need to do that. I'm not going. It's a waste of time. We have a lot to do. Remember, we have only 1.5 years until our new hotel opening. Focus on work," Prthvi said.

"Yes, boss, I know, but there's a problem. I got the information about the wedding invitation from your dad," Amar said.

"Dad?" Prthvi asked.

"Yes, the president called me today when you were in a meeting. He said to inform you to attend the wedding. Mr. Jairaaj Jamwal make a visit today by himself to invite your whole family. The president said to inform you on his behalf," Amar said, hesitating.

"What?" Prthvi said in shock.

"Okay, then when is the wedding? Make the whole schedule," Prthvi ordered after thinking for a while.