CHAPTER 17 - |THE UNINTENDED COLLISION|

"I can't help it

"I can't help it. For the first time in my life, I feel completely unmoored, this is the first time I am not getting conscious of what's right and what's wrong," he said, being hyper and tense, which is very unexpected behavior from him.

He moved closer, unable to resist the gravitational pull that drew him toward her. "You see, I've always been in control, always calm, but now I'm losing myself," he said, coming forward to her reaching her level. Convincing like a mad person, his voice tinged with desperation.

She started getting scared. "What did I do? Why are you saying all those things to me? Please, I'm scared." she said, crying and begging.

"You still not getting a clue," he said.

she shakes her head in 'NO' looking down.

"YOU fucked up with life; I can't stop thinking about you from the day I first met you. In the horse stable?" he said.

"Horse stable?" she asked in fear.

"Yes, the time You came forward and our eyes met for a millisecond. I feel something inside me changing, like something inside is twisted, and my heart feels like it will explode. That feeling was different; I never felt it in my whole life, It's as if my entire world turned upside down" he said, romping around her and explaining with his hands.

" What did you do to me?, MISS," he asks, coming forward and griping her.

"Okay, I'm sorry if I made you feel that way. Now please forget all these and let me go," she said.

He loses his grip on her, lost in the intensity of his emotions, shaking his head vehemently.

"I can't,--" he murmured, And suddenly pulled &leaned forward, capturing her lips.

That moment She was shocked, but she couldn't act as he gripped her tightly in his hold. He leans forward more and starts kissing her roughly. passionately, she tries to push him away, but his grip only tightens. Confused and overwhelmed, she finally manages to break free and steps back, "No," she whispers, her voice trembling. "This isn't right." She was trying to protest, but what could she do? She was just nothing in front of his big form. He closed his eyes and once again captured her lips this time tilting more, then suddenly she, the girl gave him a push with all her strength, and he felt a sudden push and jerk away from her. He stumbles back, his eyes wide with surprise. The girl takes a step back, her chest heaving as she tries to catch her breath.

" Prithvi?"

" Prithvi Ji!"

"Mr. Prithvi please come back to reality," Abhi said, shaking him vigorously.

"What the hell?" Prithvi exclaimed, waking up in frustration.

"Abhi?" Prithvi said as he looked up.