𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

Hey guys! I'm absolutely thrilled and overflowing with emotions to share that I've been selected and invited to be a part of the Wattpad Creator Program. I'm now officially a Wattpad Creator! I know I'm just here flexing instead of providing an update, but I genuinely want to thank each and every one of you.

I really wanted to reply to all your messages, but I couldn't due to the guidelines I had to follow during the selection process. The whole procedure took time, but we're finally here! This is an overwhelming feeling for me. Being a low-esteem writer and an introverted soul, I never imagined receiving recognition like this or my book gaining such prominence. We might not be as popular as other creators, but you all fill a void within me.

To those who DM'd me, I promised regular updates and hinted at something big coming up. To those who commented or posted on social media, I couldn't openly reveal anything. Balancing my studies and aspirations as a mathematician/developer makes it tough for me to manage both aspects.

I know you're not interested in the backstory; you just want to know when the next update is coming. So, here's the plan: I will try to stick to a fixed schedule, with updates every Monday. You can also expect some extra chapters on other days, but Mondays are fixed for us. I'm currently writing a chapter, so you can expect a new chapter this week, followed by another one on Monday.

After completing the current book, we will start a new one titled "The Royal Rejuvenation," which will focus on Suhani & Vinay. This series will consist of 10 books in total. I promise that both the Royal Dynasty Series and Beyond Series will be available entirely for free on Wattpad. I won't charge anything Scroll Stack or Patreon services. I can't speak for Wattpad, but from my side, the series will be completely free. I'll try my best.

I have more than 40+ book drafts and plotlines ready for the future. I'm excited to make them available one by one. As I always say, I avoid clichés, so I guarantee they are not repeated or anything like that.

Let's meet in the next chapter, maybe tomorrow. Thank you all again for your love and support. Bye, guys

Love you 🥺🥺❤️❤️🫂🫂