CHAPTER - 34 | WEATHER BEFORE SUMMONING STORM|

Prithvi strode angrily towards the lounge area, his eyes ablaze with fury as if they could incinerate anyone who dared to meet his gaze

Prithvi strode angrily towards the lounge area, his eyes ablaze with fury as if they could incinerate anyone who dared to meet his gaze. He came to a halt in front of his wife, his hand loosening his tie with a swift motion before locking eyes on her.

As he surveyed her.

She sat between his mother and his cousin sister, still visibly shaken from the recent tragic incident. Her breath seemed held, as if she were struggling to process the ordeal she had just witnessed, the first of its kind in her life. His mother comforted her with gentle pats on her back.

Gritting his teeth to rein in his anger, Prithvi clenched his fists so tightly that his knuckles turned white.

He closed his eyes momentarily, taking a deep breath in an attempt to regain his composure before addressing the situation.

Upon reopening his eyes, and focused on his weak wife before speaking.

his sister Vaishali approached him with concern. "Bhai sa, are you alright? Are you hurt anywhere?" she inquired, her worry evident in her voice.

Ignoring own sister's questions and without sparing her a glance, Prithvi only had eyes for his wife.

Niharika, upon hearing Vaishali's voice, looked up with a concerned expression, freeing herself from his mother's comforting hold.

Niharika met his gaze with a mixture of fear and desperation, her swollen, dry eyes betraying the tears she had shed.

Prithvi softened momentarily as he observed the pain behind her swollen, dry eyes.

She wasn't crying anymore, but her red, scrunched-up face betrayed the aftermath of her tears, like a frightened child.

But then, instead of softening further, Prithvi's eyes grew darker, his hand clenching even tighter.

Despite his efforts to conceal his anger, it was palpable in his voice as he spoke in a stern and cold tone, "Get up."Niharika flinched at his tone and obeyed silently, rising to her feet as instructed.

"Let's go," Prithvi commanded, approaching her and taking her hand in his.

Without waiting for her response, he began leading her out of the venue, jerking her hand to prompt her to follow him.

As they made their way out, Niharika whispered in a barely audible voice, "A...rre you o..okay?"

"Don't ask questions, just come with me," Prithvi replied in a low voice meant only for her ears, his resolve evident in his tone.

Ignoring his mother and sister, he guided Niharika out, leaving them behind.

His mother, upon noticing their departure, interjected, rising from her seat. "Prithvi, where are you taking her? You can't leave anywhere, and leave her alone. We'll all stay at the hotel. Go to your suite; I'll send her once she's feeling a bit better," she urged, concern etched on her face.