CHAPTER 17 - |THE UNINTENDED COLLISION|- PART 2

As Amar and Abhi continued their lively conversation, Prithvi felt compelled to interject, "Will you be quiet?" His voice carried a tone of irritation, effectively silencing the ongoing banter

Turning his attention to Amar, Prithvi raised an eyebrow and asked pointedly, "And? You are gossiping here. Did you take out everything from the car?"

Amar, realizing his oversight, admitted, "No, I forgot."

"Then?" Prithvi questioned, his frustration evident.

"I'll help him; let's meet in the room or directly at the function," Abhi suggested. Supporting amar saving him from prithvi wrath.

"And don't be angry at him; he's just a kid," Abhi added, defending Amar, who responded with a puppy-faced expression.

Growing weary of their conversation, Prithvi exclaimed, "Just go, both of you."

As Amar and Abhi departed, leaving Prithvi in a moment of solitude, Abhi whispered, "Okay, so let's find her first."

Prithvi took deliberate, purposeful steps toward his intended destination.

However, a sudden encounter disrupted his progress. A figure emerged from the opposite direction, and before they could react, a collision occurred. The girl crashed into Prithvi, both hands pressed against his chest to prevent herself from falling backward. Confusion and annoyance crossed Prthvi's face as he realized his shirt and suit were now adorned with fresh Haldi stains, making his day take an unexpected turn for the worse.

Expressing his frustration, Prithvi exclaimed, "What is wrong with people these days? Can't you all walk properly and see someone is already coming from the opposite direction?" His anger resonated in his words.

The girl, visibly trembling, looked down, attempting to minimize the damage by nervously rubbing the Haldi stain with her hands. However, her efforts only worsened the situation, intensifying Prthvi's frustration.

He sighed heavily, taking a deep breath, but his anger persisted, especially as the girl seemed oblivious to his reprimands."Crazy or stupid? I said, stop this stupidity. Also, why are you not apologizing to me for my loss?" Prthvi's frustration heightened, but it seemed the girl couldn't hear him.

"Are you crazy or stupid? I said, stop this stupidity. Also, why are you not apologizing to me for my loss?" he repeated, his tone still filled with frustration.The girl, still seemingly unable to hear him, continued her attempts to clean the stain, this time using her dupatta.

Prthvi's irritation grew, and he grabbed her hand, insisting, "Why are you not listening to me?" The girl looked up with teary eyes and stammered an apology, "I'm so...sorry."

Prithvi, noticing her distressed state, softened his tone and questioned, "Okay, but why are you crying?"Her response was barely audible as she looked down and mumbled, "Sorry...I...didn't me..an it."