CHAPTER 31 -|IT'S FRUSTRATES ME!|- PART3

AT THE EMPORIO HOTEL'S

A man dressed in all black emerged, his footsteps crunching on the dry leaves as he approached the bustling scene before him. Folding his hands across his chest, he observed the chaos and preparations going on, A creepy smile playing on his lips.

He adjusted his black baseball cap, approached a girl holding a tablet and papers.

"Are you the one planning tomorrow night's event?" he inquired.

"Yes," she replied, her phone ringing.

Interrupting her again, he offered, "Do you need help? Let me lend you a hand. It seems like you're handling so many things altogether."

She eyed him up and down before declining his offer with a dismissive "No" and continuing on her way.

Blocking her path once more, he persisted, "Ma'am, I'll directly come to the point, actually, I was looking for you. I was sent by the manager from the main building to let you know about a sudden change in the guest list or to add some more VVIPs."

The girl looked at him, briefly pausing before exclaiming, "Oh, really? Then why did he tell you? Why didn't he call me directly if he wanted changes in the list? I'm the one managing things here. He should have contacted me, not to send some odd-looking guy, why are you wearing a cap at midnight ?" she said bluntly.

"Well, I guess that's his problem," he commented.

"And ma'am, be respectful. Set boundaries. At least listen to what I've got to say," he insisted.

She paused again, considering something, then nodded sarcastically. "Be respectful? Okay," she replied before adding, "Just show me the guest list."

"Just show you the guest list " He repeated himself, while twisting his neck, adjusting his cap, and then asked if they could move to a quieter place.

" Now show me " she said

"I will But please, first be respectful," he said.

" What's your problem , damn show—" she

* Bang *

He hit something solid at her head, adding, "I told you to be respectful, didn't I?"

"Who...are you?" she asked,wincing in pain.

"Me?" he whispered with a creepy smile. "I'm your lover, dear."

"Shhhhh...No sound, it's sleeping time" he said pointing finger, as she protest.

"Rest here, baby girl. I'll come," he said, placing her in a storage room. "Just lay here. I'm just making you unconscious. If you try more, I will not hesitate," he warned, pointing a gun at her head. "To kill you, right at this moment, huh!"