CHAPTER 20 - |WHAT'S THIS EMOTIONS|

"Mr

"Mr. Prithvi, the bride - my sister - ran away from the wedding," Veer said as he entered the room.

"What?" Prithvi exclaimed in shock.

Veer looked down in guilt and muttered, "I'm sorry, Mr. Prithvi, but woh bhag gayi."

Veer said again, "I'm sorry, but I have to go back. Look after my family; Anamika, come inside."

"coming bhai" Anamika said,

"Prithvi, that's good. Now you don't need to marry her," Abhi said, coming forward.

"Yes, boss, let's go back." Amar commented.

"Yes, Mr. Prithvi, it's good she ran away. Maybe she realized that it's going to be tough messing with you," said Anamika.

"Now, you don't need to marry her," Anamika added with urgency.

" Prithvi, that girl is not right for you. Maybe for the very first time, I will agree with her(Anamika)" Abhi commented in concern.

"Yes, Mr. Prithvi, she isn't just good for you. I feel ashamed being her sister, but I'm sorry for her actions," Anamika said.

"You were just one of her cards," she said.

While Prithvi listened to everything in silence, his face filled with anger and a newfound shock. Now, he replied, "Are you done?" with a weird calmness in his voice.

"Huh?" Anu replied, taken aback.

"If you're done, you just heard, right? My soon-to-be wife is on the run. I need to go find her," Prithvi said, taking out his hand from his pocket.

"Prithvi?" Abhi said in shock.

"What are you saying, Mr. Prithvi? I told you everything. Still, you think-" Anu started saying.

"Yes, you told me everything, and I listened to everything you said. I don't know how much is true or how much is false, but I don't let those people go who try to mess with me or my reputation. And that girl, your sister, tried to mess or already messed with both things. Now, it's my time for work," he said with a commanding voice. His voice gave no hints of emotion.

"But Mr. Prithvi-" Anu tried to speak.

"You can go, Miss Anamika. I can handle my things on my own," he said.

"Amar, take out the cars," Prithvi ordered.

While Abhi was sitting, putting his hand over his head, trying to grasp the whole situation, Amar hesitated and said, "But boss-"

"Amar, do what I said now," Prithvi's voice echoed in the background.

Anamika flinched, and Prithvi passed by, not before saying, "If this is your prank or if I find out it's a lie, then there will be no evil person than me you ever see, Miss. Anamika," Prithvi said with angry eyes. She just looked down, gulped hard .

"Prithvi, wait-" Abhi followed him to the car.

"Prithvi, stop," Abhi said. No answer from Prithvi.

"Prithvi, listen to me," still no answer from him.

"Stop there," Abhi said while matching his pace,

Now, Standing in front of him.

"What now?" Prithvi said in anger.

"Prithvi, what you are doing is not right," Abhi said while blocking his way.

"No, no, I don't want to know what is right or wrong, just leave the fucking way," Prithvi said.

"Prithvi, if she is after your money, why are you just marrying her? Leave her. Maybe she realized her mistake," Abhi said.

"Mistake?" Prithvi laughed; it was not a normal laugh.

"Prithvi tu pagal ho gya hein, Kya faltu zid hein ye." Abhi said.

" Haan hogya hu mein"

" Abhi mein pagal ho chuka hu , bhut jyda pura hil chuka hu " prithvi confessed.

" Prthvi ? Don't you --- " abhi looked in prithvi eyes, there was some type of passion in his eyes.

" Tu use pyar toh nhi kar baithe? " Abhi asked, in shock.

Prithvi didn't answer.

" You know abhi , pheli baar when I looked in her eyes. I feel yeh Jo Dil hein na dhadkta hein to kaise lagta hein. Pheli baar Mujhe work ke alawa, kuch or karne ka Maan Kiya, just her thoughts keep disturbing me , Pehle Maan Kiya Bss usse kaise pa lu. Magar phir laga main apni feelings kisi aur par insist nahi kar sakta. Then, for the first time in my life, I let go of things, not things, a person. I let go. My first loss. Because my mind kept saying, she is not a thing; how can I possess her," Prithvi said, looking insane.

"Prithvi tu-" Abhi said in a worried tone.

"Nahi, Abhi, ab sab khatam. She tried to play with me. I can't forgive her. You know, whatever I felt, suddenly everything turned into hatred, pure hate, nothing else," Prithvi said, again composing his demeanor.

"Prithvi, it will not only hurt her but you too, seeing her every day in your life, let her go yrr" Abhi said with concern.

"Abhi, She lured me into this cheap scheme, only to vanish when I staked my reputation. How could I walk away? Or let her go Now?, I'm a businessman, and every setback, every error, I consider a lesson. I made a mistake, and that girl, she's taught me a harsh lesson - never extend help to anyone. One small, fragile girl can't dismantle it all," he declared, his eyes darkening with a blend of anger and realization.

Abhi stepped aside, conceding defeat. "Okay, fine. Do what you want, but don't regret it later," he warned as Prithvi strode away.

 Do what you want, but don't regret it later," he warned as Prithvi strode away