CHAPTER 11 - |YOUR SPELL ON ME|

"Yaar, she was trying to catch your attention," Abhi said

"Shut up, you know--" Prthvi started speaking in a whisper.

Abhi, moving his friend, said, "Stop it, get aside. You are blocking my view. I can't see clearly."

"What?"

"Prthvi, yrr side hat na"

Prthvi, frustrated, looked back and muttered, "What now? There are just girls doing stupid perfo--" His eyes scanned the stage, and he whispered to himself, "performance." He looked in total shock as he realized the same girl from the previous encounter was dancing on stage during the Mehandi and haldi function.

"Again am i imagining things?" he said to himself in a low voice. The girl was enjoying herself, dancing with a big smile, and Prthvi couldn't help but smile unknowingly. However, he wasn't the only one captivated by the situation; his friend was too.

Abhi commented, "Yaar, kitni hot hai,orange wali"

"Orange wali meri," looking at the girl who was dancing, swaying to the beats, wearing a orange lehenga.

"Red wali meri," Prthvi commented. Then he realized what he said, "Huh?" He broke the spell, looking at his friend.

" I'm in love prthvi" abhi said to himself. while looking at stage.

"Phir se?" Prthvi said.

"Nah ,Prthvi iss bar teri bhabhi mil gayi yaar"

"What do you mean?" 'No response' his friend was busy staring at the girl he just saw. prthvi shaking his head in 'disappointed expression' how could he fall in Love every day, with someone new, prthvi look towards stage start, observing the same girl he keep seeing.

"Mr. Prthvi, excuse me," Jairaaj Jamwal said.

"Yes," Prthvi said calmly but frustrated inside.

"Our hostler wants to meet you, Mr.shekawat. Meet him, Mr. Prthvi," Jairaaj Jamwal said.

"Hello, Mr.shekawat, Your reason for meeting me?" Prthvi said.

"Oh, it's about business, your father..."  Shekhawat replied. Meanwhile, Prthvi took a look at the stage, but the performance had ended. She was gone again.

He looked around, but she was nowhere to be found. He mentally cursed himself for getting stuck in this situation but soon found himself talking about business.

"Your friend, where has he gone?" Jaiveer asked.

"He's here, just having his time." No one was there when Prthvi looked around said,

"I guess he went to the washroom."

"Oh, okay."

***
Meanwhile, Abhi

After the performance ended, he moved towards the stage, fixing his blazer, standing at the backside of the girl who had captured his heart.

"You know, what you all did was great. Thanks for coming." girl 1 said.

"No, you did great, yaar." another girl said.

"Oh please, Nihu did the best, but where did she go?" girl 1 said.

Then they heard some fake coughing, "Ahem." They looked at their back.

"Uh, excuse me, you girls, can I have a moment with this lady?" abhi said looking towards girl 1

"Hi, could you tell me, what's your name, miss?" Abhimaan said, pointing towards the girl 1 in the middle.

"What?" she said, folding her arms.

"Uh, I didn't introduce myself. I'm Abhimaan Agnivanshi, Mr. Prthvi Chauhan's friend. You might be seeing me for the first time, a doctor by profession," Abhimaan said, extending his hand for a handshake.

But the girl replied, "Look, Mr."

" I'm already looking at you" Abhi said

" Listen, Mr. Abhimaan, or whatever, 'adhivasi' or 'agnivanshi,' I don't care who you are," coming forward to him.

"Ekta," someone called from the back. She looked at her back in response.

Abhi whispered to himself, "Oh, so Ekta is her name, interesting name like her."

Her Ishita di was calling. She came forward and said, "Now handle him. He's non-stop crying. Only you can handle him. He stays calm only with you." Ishita di handed her Chiku.

"Hey, you naughty, is that true?" Ekta said as she took him, and he got silent and calm in her comfort.

"Is... is that your child?" Abhi asked, looking in shock.

"What?" Ekta said first in shock, then understood his misunderstanding and played along.

"Yes, he is my son," she said, laughing.

"What?" he said in shock, moved backward, and put his hand on the chair for support.

"Say hi, Chiku, to uncle," Ekta said, moving her sister's son to him, and Chiku smiled.

"Uncle?" abhi said to himself.

"So, what were you saying?" Ekta then said, faking a curious expression.

"Nothing, just you both look good together, although he doesn't look like you," he said.

"Huh!" she said, raising her eyebrows.

"I mean, you both look alike. I'll leave now," he said, starting to move.

Ekta laughed really hard when he started going.