CHAPTER 32 -|NOW THIS COMPLETE YOUR LOOK|- PART 2

"Ah, I'll come later! Or maybe this collar pin suits me best," Abhi spoke, breaking the gaze Prithvi was holding on the girl

"Suit yourself," Abhi said, lightly hitting Prithvi's arm.

Niharika continued to look down, nervously fidgeting with her fingers and the tips of her nails in an attempt to overcome the sudden surge of nervousness overwhelming her. Prithvi's eyes keenly observed her actions. Her fingers seemed to move aimlessly, sometimes scraping against each other before folding in on themselves, as if they were no longer under her control. Strangely, this behavior intrigued and even intimidated him. Her attempts to regain control over her hands, and then suddenly clutching her saree fabric, struck him as both odd and endearing. He was so enamored with her that even her minor quirks had a profound impact on him.Yet, he was not fully aware of the depth of his feelings for her.

"Ahem! You there," Abhi addressed the helper standing beside Niharika, waiting for any orders."Excuse yourself and step outside with me. Let the couple have their own space." he announced.

The word 'couple' was enough to make Niharika grow more anxious and modest all at once.

The helper nodded and left Niharika's side.

Abhi started to leave with her, but not before muttering or whispering to Prithvi's side, "Do the work for God's sake, keep your slay fox act aside or then I dare you-"

To which Prithvi replied quietly in a calm voice, "Abhi, get the hell out of here."

Soon, they both were gone, leaving Prithvi and Niharika alone in the room, enveloped in an abnormal silence.

Prithvi glanced at the closed door and let out a deep sigh.

His eyes again fell on her, this time with no distractions. He gazed at her, taking in more details as he looked. He seemed quite lost in silently admiring her, his expression revealing his feelings even if he couldn't put them into words.

She looked like a natural, untamed beauty, in her red Zari saree-the perfect choice of color to accentuate her beauty. Her saree perfectly embodied her, highlighting her slender figure that resembled the delicate grace of lilies.

As for her makeup, it was on point, capturing her innocence flawlessly. Her nervousness was evident in every shy glance or move she made, from pushing her hair back to the escalating redness of her face under his gaze.

Her bangles made playful sounds with every small act or movement she attempted.

Niharika mustered up all her courage and looked up, tucking a few stray hair strands behind her ear.

'The way Prithvi's face conveyed his desire to tuck those few hair strands behind her ear was evident. He wanted to perform that small gesture for her, and it showed on his face.'

She tried her best to maintain eye contact However, she faltered and looked down again in a modest way.

With sudden intent, he advanced toward her.