CHAPTER 13 - |WAIT I WAS ANGRY? ON YOU|

Next day(wedding day)

A knock on the door echoed through the room. With a frustration ,Prthvi opened the gate to find Abhi standing there.

"Abhi?" Prthvi questioned.

"What are you doing at this time?"glancing at the time on the wall.

"Let's go back. Pack your things," Abhi declared, entering the room and ignoring Prthvi's inquiries. Prthvi closed the gate, puzzled.

"We can leave later. Let me just sleep a bit more," Prthvi suggested.

"No, pack your things. We're going now."

"What? Why the sudden urgency?"

"Fine. I'll pack your things for you." Abhi said, not listening single word of prthvi.

"Forget that. Just tell me, are you okay?" Prthvi questioned, noticing Abhi's unusual behavior.

"You were the one excited about this wedding, and now you want to leave. What's going on? Are you a child?"

"Prthvi," abhi said.

Abhi hesitated, "Your only remaining friend wants to go back. I'm not feeling alright."

"What happened? Where did you disappear last night? You're acting differently from last night." Prthvi asked

Abhi sighed,"Prthvi, your dear friend's heart is broken". Revealing the events of the previous night, including his encounter with Ekta.

"Prthvi, in the ends it turns out your friend's heart is broken," he added sarcastically, "She's already married and has a son."

Prthvi paused, then burst into laughter. Abhi, confused, commented, "You're not my friend. Today, I finally realized, screw you, Mr. Prthvi Chauhan."

"You're a doctor, right?" Prthvi retorted, "but one Without a brain."

"Prthvi, you're crossing your limits. I'll end our friendship here," Abhi warned.

"That orange one was the girl, You had encounter." Prthvi stated.

"Yes."

"She's single. She played you. Pagal bana kr chali gayi tujhe. Or Waise dekha Jaye toh. tu ha bhi. No doubt."

"I've seen her before, at dinner.Veer is the oldest, so I assume she's single."

"What?"Abhi was taken aback.

"I need to go," Abhi announced abruptly.

"Now? Where?" Prthvi questioned, confusion evident in his voice.

"No, no. I need to do something important," Abhi said, getting up from the bed.

" Its time for revenge" abhi said. with confidence

"Alright. Comeback early.We need to leave." Prthvi suggested, but his friend ignored him and, with the speed of light, went outside.

Prthvi shrugged his shoulders in disbelief and decided to freshen up and get ready

***

At 9 am, Prthvi was all set to leave. His phone rang, and he stepped outside to take the call. The house was already bustling with activity, children playing, and people talking loudly. Annoyed by the noise, Prthvi spoke on the phone, discussing a business project with his partner.

"Mr. Prthvi, I can't hear you. Could you move somewhere quiet?" the voice on the other end requested.

Prthvi sighed and started walking with long strides, trying to find a quieter spot. As he spoke, he accidentally bumped into someone, causing his phone to fall.

The limits of his patience vanished, and his calm demeanor disappeared. In a fit of anger, he exclaimed, "What the hell, do you have eyes or buttons?" He directed his frustration at the person who had bumped into him.

Flowers scattered around as the girl nervously began to pick them. Prthvi, still agitated, continued, "Why don't you use... that?" The girl looked up, her almond eyes filled with nervousness as she said, "sorr... sorry."

Instead of escalating the situation, Prthvi surprised himself by returning to his calm demeanor. He sat down, eyeing the person,

on the other end of the phone. "Hello... hello, Mr. Prthvi, could you hear me?" the voice persisted. Prthvi retrieved his phone, ending the call.

To the girl's surprise, he put his phone away and began helping her. "It's okay," he said with his deep voice. The girl, still nervous, she picked up the plate. she turned around to & swiftly ran away from the scene.

The girl returned to her work, unaware that someone's eyes were fixed on her. Prthvi couldn't help but observe her, captivated by the spell she seemed to cast. The enchantment was broken by a discreet "Ahem, Ahem" from an older-looking girl, perhaps of the same age as him. He turned around to head back to guest room. She stopped him questioning.

"Why were you looking at our bacchi like that?" she questioned. "Bacchi?" he repeated in confusion.

"Are you talking to me?" he asked.

"Yes," she replied, pointing her finger toward the girl who, unbeknownst to everyone except Prthvi, had captured his attention.

"You were not just looking in a normal way, it was more & something intense" she continued.

"Excuse me "He looked at her with a puzzled expression, trying his best not to get caught.

"Oh, by the way, I'm Veer's eldest sister, Ishita."

"My Answer " Ishita insisted.

"WHAT?"

" I asked you a question" Ishita said.

"So, I guess it's Mrs. Ishita, right? You seem to have some confusion. Excuse me," Prthvi replied, deflecting the conversation and making his way back.

 Excuse me," Prthvi replied, deflecting the conversation and making his way back