CHAPTER 29 -|JUST TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF FOR ME!|

|BACK IN RAJASTHAN|

|BACK IN RAJASTHAN|

Prithvi stopped his car in front of the palace, with Niharika closely following him. He ordered one of the male employees to take out the luggage from the car, and then he started moving inside.

Once again, Niharika followed him closely, matching his footsteps like a kid with her pet. This didn't go unnoticed by him, and with a heavy sigh, he continued.

However, he stopped abruptly, closing his eyes. It seemed like Niharika was truly testing his patience, seemingly unaware of how spiritual and intellectually inclined her husband could be when he lost his patience. She had no clue, or perhaps she would have avoided messing with him.

He stood his ground, and she bumped into him, muttering an "ahh" under her breath.

She rubbed her forehead melodramatically, as if she had just hit her head against a solid rock.

However, she didn't say anything to him, just rubbed her head. Meanwhile, her dog wasn't as liberal as her.

The dog barked at Prithvi, *woof, woof* seemingly upset for bumping into him.

Niharika, with wide eyes, got nervous and started shushing her pet, placing her finger on her lips, as if expecting the pet to understand.

Prithvi turned around, his mouth wide open in disbelief. It seemed like he was thinking, 'Did her pet just bark at me? On me?'

He let the incident go, and frustratingly said, "Why don't you walk beside me? Why are you following me like a lost tail from behind?"

Niharika just looked down in response, her pet now quiet, as if they both had done nothing wrong, questioning why This gentleman was looking at them.

Prithvi started speaking but stopped, looking at her.

She was looking down, resembling a child being scolded for something they were stopped for.

He sighed, placing his hand on his temple, rubbing as if visibly getting enough of this child, or should we call her a 'young lady'? But she wasn't behaving like one, right?

She began, "I...was..."

"Okay," he said, taking her hand.

She snapped her head up, her face flushed, and he continued without realizing how he affected her. "Walk beside me then if you have no reason to justify. It's disturbing my peace." He held her hand in his grip tightly, her eyes widened, and her face, now not just flushed but entirely red by his action.

But what happened between all these days that this young lady standing there was now blushing hard for the very first time in the mere touch of his...

"What?" he said, looking into her eyes, clueless.