CHAPTER 30 -|I HATE YOU EVEN MORE THAN I DO MY FAMILY|

|SONG RECOMMENDATIONS - FOR BETTER READING|
• BARRIYA
• KUCH KUCH HOTA HEIN (SAD VERSION)
• PREET ( KHUBSURAT)

|SONG RECOMMENDATIONS - FOR BETTER READING|• BARRIYA • KUCH KUCH HOTA HEIN (SAD VERSION)• PREET ( KHUBSURAT)

BACK IN THE HIS FATHER'S STUDY ROOM,

"It's not what you think," Prithvi stated.

"Then you tell us. What should I think? It would be better if you clear things on your own, leaving no space for any misleading ideas," his father said.

"It's not just about you, Mr. Prithvi Chauhan. The decisions you make, whom you let enter your life, whom you let go—it's about the whole empire, the entire reputation of our hotels. It all depends on your actions. Your actions don't solely change your life, but everyone's," Yashvardhan, Prithvi's father, declared.

"Personally, I'm very happy that, for the very first time, I see my son getting defeated in front of me. My whole life, I waited for this moment to see the colors of my son's face when he finally accepts his fate. The way he hates our royal status, our family dynamics, the way I tried to convey to him every time. Play tricks to get him to kneel down, accepting his reality, to live with that like others," Yashvardhan said in a cold voice.

"But being the head of this household, it's my duty. I need to, I want to show my disappointment on behalf of everyone. You couldn't just make anyone the bahu of this house. Everyone had expectations when it came to your 'wife.' We had our expectations, your mother has hers. Everyone had. What have you gotten when you decided to make a normal girl a Chauhan household bahu? I'm asking one last time. Do I finally take this that Prithvi Chauhan, who had this big pride about how he never mixed professional life with his personal feelings, like his father, has finally changed? Has he started taking decisions on impulse? Has he, who took his father as a bad example and hated him for the same reason, finally gone?" Yashvardhan said, looking at Prithvi.

Prithvi finally spoke, "I'm the same, the same Prithvi, and I've never been defeated in front of you. I will never accept that hollow title or tag or anything related to your royal privilege. I will never forget that," Prithvi stopped.

His father looked at him, raising his eyebrow, and Prithvi changed his statement, not mentioning the past again. "And Dad, we aren't the same. Never take me as the same as you. Even my shadow could never be. I said never. I never mix things or use privilege like you did," Prithvi spoke, looking at his father but not directly into his eyes.

His expression was colder and stiffer than before.

"Then explain your behavior. Am I a fool to not see you doing the same things we did?" his father said.

"No, it's not the same thing. I repeat myself, It will never be," Prithvi stated, not wanting to ever admit defeat in front of his father, not wanting to see his victorious smile, not wanting to lose himself and follow the same steps as his father.