CHAPTER 24 -|WAIT UNTILL YOUR SAVIOUR CAME FOR YOUR RESCUE|

Prithvi stopped his car in front of the Agnivanshi villa

He removed his seatbelt in frustration, closed his eyes, and paused for a moment. Then, he came outside, marching.

"Is Abhimaan here?" Prithvi asked a worker entering the house.

"Ji, Yuvraj, they are resting in their room," the worker replied.

Prithvi nodded and went toward Abhimaan's room.

He knocked at the door.

Abhi lazily opened it.

"What the hell is wrong with you guys? Let me sleep. I told you not to disturb me," he said, then looked angry. "Oh."

"Abhi," Prithvi said.

Abhi closed the door in his face, while Prithvi closed his eyes in patience. Everyone around him these days was testing his patience limit.

He scratched his forehead and with a weary sigh, he said, "Abhi," knocking again.

Abhi opened the door. "I don't know, Mr. Who are you? Sorry," and started closing the door again.

But Prithvi placed his hand in between.

"At least listen to me," he said.

Abhi replied, "I had enough of being friends with a jerk like you, you ungrateful brat."

"Please listen to me. Look, we can talk," Prithvi said, explaining himself, like he was dealing with an angry child.

"I was angry," Prithvi said.

Abhi opened the gate and said, "Okay, come, say what do you want and then return back."

"I went too far and told you things I shouldn't have—"

"Wait, do we know each other?"

"Abhimaan, please stop."

"Oh, you know me again? Sorry, I apologize, I don't know you."

"Abhi, what's this drama?"

"Sir? Drama? Last night you told me I'm nobody to interfere in your matters,"

"Abhi, seriously?"

"What, you don't believe me?"

"See, here's the proof. Probably you might be so busy in your life, so you must have forgotten."

"Abhi, look."

"No, sir, because of you, I had to go through rounds of questions and interviews in front of my parents about how I always get myself in trouble."

"I apologize, listen, I have nowhere—" Prithvi started.

"Sir, I request that you leave through the exit door that way," Abhi said, pushing him out of his room and closing the door again on his face.