CHAPTER 10 - |I FEEL FRUSTRATED HERE, WHERE YOU GONE?|

Inside the venue,

Inside the venue,

Prthvi addressed Veer, who was greeting all the guests at the main entrance.

"Mr. Veer," Prthvi greeted.

"Mr. Prthvi Thank you for taking out time for us."veer said.

Veer and his chachu engaged in conversation, and Prthvi introduce his friend.

"Meet Mr. Abhimaan Agnivansha, my friend. He's a specialist doctor by profession." Abhimaan stepped forward, shook hands, and his demeanor shifted from a funny guy to a professional one.

Veer's father approached them, saying, "Please go inside and enjoy your time. We'll be joining you shortly."

"Driver, gifts," Prthvi instructed, and the driver arranged the gifts in a line.

"Mr. Prthvi, you don't have to; it's too much," Veer's father commented.

"No, it's not," Prthvi insisted.

With that, Prthvi and his friend excused themselves. Abhi couldn't help but whisper, faking a smile, in Prthvi's ear, "Dude, they are getting a bit too friendly, aren't they?"

Prthvi heard his friend's words and, smiling, said in the direction of the Jamwals, who were still observing, "I told you, that's why I didn't want to come here. But you and Dad..."

***

"Nihu, bachhi kha thi itna time kon leta ha?" Ishita asked.

"Di... wo..." Niharika started to say something, but Ishita took the gifts and said, "Leave everything; come with me." She took Niharika to where all the girls were and said, "Just get ready to give a performance; we will rock the stage with our dance." Ishita concluded.

"Di, I C-can't... you...know, D..a..ad," Niharika said.

"Arey, ab main hoon na idhar. Koi tujhe kuch nahi bol sakta. Tu ghar ki sabse choti hai, tujhe toh sabse zyada excited hona chahiye na," Ishita said.

"Di, I am ex..cited, B-but da..nce... I can't," Niharika said nervously.

"Nihu, chal, karte hain na dance, please. No one will say anything to you," Ekta said, requesting.

"Di, ok..ay, but p..p..ehle thoda s...s.a kaa.m hai, then," Niharika added.

"Yup, a lot of things to do, girls. First, Ekta, tell someone to prepare the stage or check safety, and Nihu, tu saara decoration aur flowers ka dekh ek baar. It's already 7 pm, and I need to check on Mom. Ek baar check karke aati hu," Ishita said.

"Acha, ye Anamika kahan hai, I can't see her anywhere?" Ishita asked.

"Di, aapko pata hai, Anu loves her friends more than us. Upar se, she thinks we're boring," Ekta said, putting her elbow on Niharika's shoulder.

***

A waiter carrying a tray of beverages, accidentally bumped into Anu while she was engrossed in conversation with her friends.

"Can't you see clearly?" she commented in an annoying tone, checking her lehenga. The waiter apologized, starting to move away, but she stopped him, saying, "Where are you going? You didn't even apologize to me correctly."

The waiter replied, "Ma'am, I'm going to serve those sirs. I have a special order. I will apologize to you after serving." Anu followed the direction of the waiter with her hands on her hips and said, "Whom? What do you think?" There she saw Prthvi and his friend were standing, she whispered to herself, "Of me." Her eyes sparkled, and then she smiled.

The waiter started to move away, but she stopped him, saying, "Where are you going? Give it to me; I will take it." She took the tray from his hand and said, "Oh, I forgot. There's someone calling for services. Go and check, and give me this." The waiter went away, and she corrected her makeup and hair, picking up the tray from the table. She marched toward their direction and asked,

"Drinks?"

***

"See, we are here for today only. We will leave tomorrow," Prthvi said to his friend.

"Yeah, I don't want to stay here either. It's boring. I have better fun doing surgery than this," Abhi added.

"Drinks?" Anu said.

"No, thanks. We're good," both said simultaneously.

Anu commented, "Oh, you're Mr. Prthvi Chauhan, right? Who came here before." Prthvi looked at her

she said, "Yes. I was saying we didn't introduce each other that time, I think." acting shy, Prthvi then glanced at Abhimaan, and they exchanged a look as if they were telepathic. Prthvi, with No interest, said, "Miss, whoever you are? We don't need to introduce each other."

Anamika went her way marching out feeling embarrass.

"Dude, she was trying to catch your attention," Abhi said.

" just Shut up, you know---" Prthvi started speaking in a whisper.

"Stop it, get to the side. I can't see clearly," Abhi interrupted.

Prthvi, in frustration, asked, "What now?" They both stopped and looked in awe.

The mehndi and haldi function commenced after the haldi arrived from the bride's side. Performances began, and everyone's attention turned towards the stage. Some girls were performing, but the focus of Prthvi & Abhi seemed to be on two particular girls.

 Some girls were performing, but the focus of Prthvi & Abhi seemed to be on two particular girls