CHAPTER 28 -|YOU ARE SAFE WITH ME! OKAY!|

INSIDE DADI SA'S ROOM,

Dadi Sa, Rajmata, and Bua Sa were already present, along with Dada Sa, who was engrossed in reading his books as always.

Dadi Sa called them before Prithvi.

"Why were you treating her like that, huh! How will the house workers treat her seeing you? Or leave that, will they take her as their queen, tell me," scolded Dadi Sa in a stern voice.

Both of them looked down, not uttering a single word.

"What do I do with you two?" Dadi Sa said in weary frustration.

"Maa Sa-" Bua Sa started speaking, trying to justify her actions.

But Dadi Sa cut her off, "Tu toh chup re chapali, ibb kuch matya bol," she said with a cold warning.

"Rachita, thara ko ke hua? Kya nahi sambhali ha rahi thara se Rajmata ki bhumika?" she asked, looking towards her daughter-in-law, who was behaving like a stubborn child these days.

"Maa Sa, aap bhabhi ko kyun-" bua sa tried to speak.

"Re, manne koni behas chaiye thare se!" Dadi Sa said, shutting her off again.

"Maa Sa, maaf karna, magar hum uss chori ko na hi kuch karne se rok rahe rahe or na hi hum apni raay us par thop rahe," Rajmata finally spoke. She knew it was futile to argue with her mother-in-law.

"We aren't accepting her, that's it," Rajmata said.

"You had to accept her in any way, Rachita. I will see," Dadi Sa said, her voice filled with authority.

"Then see yourself," Rajmata said.

"You said to give her shagun; we did it. That's it. Our odd gaps complete here," she stated.

"Me too, Maa Sa," Bua Sa spoke in agreement.

"Thare se pucha manne?" Dadi Sa said.

There was a huge silence in the room.

"Tell me, again what do I do with you?" Dadi Sa spoke finally.

"Suhani is much better than both of you here," Dadi Sa said, looking at the two of them.

"Do you summon us, Maa Sa?" a voice echoed in the room, happy and lively.

They all turned around to meet the new arrival, Suhani, who was glowing with happiness and confidence.

"Namaste, Maa Sa," she said, coming forward and touching her feet.

"Bua Sa, lo naam liya hazir," commented Bua Sa, looking the other way.

"Did you say something, Ashwini?" Suhani asked, looking at her.

Then she ignored her and moved towards Dada Sa, "Khama Ghani, Baba Sa," she said, touching his feet. He responded with a smile, placing his book on the side table.