CHAPTER 25 -|SHE IS MY WIFE! SHE IS YOUR QUEEN!|

"This girl? Does she have dignity? Or did she lose that too while seducing Yuvraj?" the lady spoke

"Enough!"

A voice echoed in the background, high enough to make everyone present there known to his presence.

It made other voices drown.

Prithvi walked in, rage flowing through him like lava, a volcano about to explode. Everyone fell silent, all those ladies who just moments ago wouldn't stop were now all silent.

"Enough of your opinions, you old lady. Sit back," Prithvi said, walking in and standing in the center.

His eyes transformed into what looked like that of a monster, his face showing that they all were going to regret saying what they said, as he overheard some of their comments.

"How dare you all try to say anything ill about my wife?" he said, his voice echoing in the palace.

"Did I ask for your opinion?" he asked, the room falling more silent as Prithvi's presence commanded attention.

His voice was steady and firm, sending a chill down everyone's spine.

The tension in the hall was palpable as he waited for a response.

Rajmata stood still, and Bua Sa got shut.

"I didn't make my wife an open subject to your judgment or to give your ideology on her," he said with a steely gaze.

As Prithvi's words hung in the air, daring anyone to challenge him, his unwavering defense of his wife left no room for further discussion or debate.

"Did I?" he asked, his voice high and echoing in the whole palace.

No answer from anyone.

As all of them got silent, Niharika muttered something, and her voice fell on his ear.

He looked in her direction.

Niharika's words were barely audible, but they seemed to strike a chord with Prithvi.

His steely gaze softened slightly as he turned to face her, silently acknowledging her presence in the room.

He was shocked.

He got anxious.

The anger that his eyes were holding now turned into helpless worry.

He moved toward her, taking big steps, passing through Rajmata and Bua Sa. Sitting at her level, on his knee, he muttered to himself, "Oh god, she is! She is shaking abnormally."

His mother, who was standing still, said, "What?" in worry and started coming forward.

"Stop, Maa Sa. Don't even try to take a single step forward towards us," Prithvi said, showing his hand toward his mother while his eyes were fixed on Niharika.