Chapter 1

I'm surrounded by assholes.

Brad has been arguing with his mate for the last half an hour and I want to hammer some sense into him. This is why I'm not in any hurry to find my mate.

I'm a bitch by nature so naturally everything annoys me. Hence why I'm sitting in the kitchen wanting to throw a knife at Brad.

Mandy came in and chuckle when she saw me.

"How long?"

"Half an hour."

"If the Moon Goddess think they are a good match she was drunk when she pair them up."

"Mhm. I see why you're not all that excited about a mate."

Hell no. I'll probably kill him in his sleep when he piss me off.

"Ready for training?"

"The other pack here yet?"

"Yep. Their alpha is hot."

"Not interested." I get off the stool and follow Mandy out.

Dad thought it would be a fucking wonderful idea to have join training with Shadow pack. Nope it's never a good idea but does dad listen? Nope.

I walk outside and head to the training ground. My men were already training so I pull off my shirt and walk into the center.

"OK let's get this over with."

"Who are you?" I roll my eyes and turn around to face the man who I know is going to come with some sexist shit.

"Your trainer. If you have a problem you can leave." I turn and call Kyle over. "You're up first."

"I've been practicing just so you know."

"Good." He come at me and I step aside. "You're tense Kyle. What's did I tell you about being tense?"

"It's hard to relax. Plus you're scary." I hit him upside the head. "Hey!"

"Who is next?"

"Me." Oh its this asshole again.

"OK sexist pig. Show me what you got. Any form will do."

He smirk and change. His wolf is small yet he can be a show off. He lung at me and I grab his snout and slam him on the ground. I heard a rib broke and release him.

"Don't be sexist."

"Delythena breaking bones again?"

"Hello to you too dad. Got to put some sexist bitch in their place."

"Well I want introduce Alpha Keiran to you. Keiran my only daughter Delythena."

I turn around to greet him only to frown.

Today hate me. Of all the men in the world the Moon Goddess has to pair me with Alpha Keiran. We'll kill each other in day.

"Keiran."

"Delythena."

"What? I'm being nice. He should be grateful." I turn and walk away. I have better things to do that entertain stupid people. "OK everyone grab a partner. We don't have all day."