Chapter 38

OK we got back from our honeymoon last night and I just woke up. Its pass noon so its basically dinner time.

I enter the kitchen in my robe and fuzzy slippers cause my feet are swollen. Its not fun. Anyway I get some ice cream from the fridge and went out to the loving room.

I have to travel to my pack soon cause I can't just abandoned them like that. That's a story for another time.

"Hey Amica Mea. Sleep well?"

"Well rested. Is the doctor here yet?"

"On his way." He sit and put my feet up in his lap. "My poor baby. We're not going for anymore kids. Three is enough."

I give him a deadpanned look.

"Nope. No more." I pout. "That face isn't going to work this time. I'm standing my grounds."

"You're no fun."

"Having kids is not for fun Amica Mea."

"It is. We get to play little games with them like dress up and hide and seek."

"OK you made your point."

"Of course I did."

"Your Highness I'm here."

The doctor enter the living room and set his medical bag down.

"What seem to be the problem?"

"My feet hurt."

"That's normal. You're just one of the unlucky ones to get it."

"How fun." I dig into my ice cream. "Check on the babies while you're here."

I untie the robe lay back on the couch. Don't worry I'm wearing talk top and shorts.

"Wow. Are you sure you're two and a half month along?"

"Yes why?"

"In the next month or two you'll be ready to have your babies."

I look at Lucius who was equally as confused as I was.

"Your babies are growing super fast. Alpha blood and royal blood run through their veins."

"And demon,"Lucius muttered.

"Oh dear. The last time I delivered a demon baby she fried almost everyone. I was lucky to survive. But I've learn from my mistakes. Water birth it will be."

"Any other risk we should know about?"

"Just pray and hope we all make it out alive."

He take up his bag and left.

Lucius look close to beating the life out of someone.