Chapter 29

-Lucius-

I saw father and the royal doctor pacing the hallway. They look nervous and a little scared.

"What's going on?"

Dr. Shen took a step back as if scared of my reaction or something.

"Alpha Delythena is pregnant."

All I heard is the word pregnant. Nothing more. Her smell didnt even change. I didn't hear a heartbeat.

"How did I miss it?"

"Another thing Your Highness."

"Spit it out Doctor!"

"She's having triplets."

"Holy fucking mother of all. Triplets? OK I could handle. Two not much we can do but three! She's going to murder me. But they are our kids. She's not going to leave her kids without a father."

"Good luck son." Really dad?

I walk back to Delythena and she was laughing my mom. Her face turn worried when she saw me.

"I'll leave you two."

I smile at mom before sitting at the edge of the bed.

"What's is it? It's nothing deadly is it?"

"You're pregnant Delythena." Might as just rip the bandage off.

"OK and?" I narrow my eyes at her.

"Shouldn't you be shouting at me right now?"

"Why would I do that you silly goose?"

"We're having triplets Del."

"Even better. Three at once is great. I don't have to go three times to have three kids."

Hope she doesn't want more. The mental image of a zoo of kids running through the castle is already giving me a headache. I'm not getting any younger.

"Oh the tournament."

"You're not competing."

"I know. I'm at high risk of a miscarriage because its triplets. I know a few things Amica Mea. I won't put my babies in danger."

"That's my girl."

"I'm hungry."

I was waiting for that. It was just a matter of time.

She get off the bed and walk ahead of me.

"I see you're still alive,"Dad said.

"Yeah I get to live another day." I'm mentally preparing myself for mood swings.

"So when are you going to make the announcement."

I groan. There's so much to do. From the wedding to the coronation to preparing for the babies. Then there's my parents who want to show up and be a pain in my ass.

"One thing at a time. The wedding first."

"Finally. I've been waiting to take the rings out since you two got together."

I'm a hundred percent sure she already has everything planned.

I need a break.