Chapter 19

Walking out of the church I stare at the sky.

"Delythena."

"Can't you leave me alone?"I snapped.

I turn angry eye on Keiran.

"It's not his fault you could keep a man."

"Heather stop."

"What it's true."

"What do you want from me now?"

"Just want to know if you're OK."

"Peachy."

Hands land on my shoulder and I look up to see Lucius.

"Lucius it's nice to see you again." I look from Heather to Lucius. He know her?

"I wish I can say the same for you."

"You can only wish. How does it feel to be blind. I see you've got yourself an alpha."

"Those shoes don't go with that dress. Your fashion sense is still lacking."

Heather look down at her shoes and then back at Lucius.

"Heather you know Prince Lucius?"

"Prince? He's no Prince."

I laugh at how stupid she is. She don't know the Prince.

"Heather this is Prince Lucius. Are you crazy? You just insult the Prince." Keiran was looking at her in pure disbelief.

"You reject me not knowing who I am. Thank you cause it show me exactly who you are. I can say I dodge a bullet."

"Are you two..." Keiran point from me to Lucius.

"Does it matter. Shitty persons belong together. You two are the perfect match. Oh and congratulations on the baby."

Lucius take my hand and we walk around them.

"She's pregnant?"

"Her scent is different. A royal's sense of smell is stronger than normal. But the baby is not his cause his scent is not there."

"Wow." Keiran is in for a surprise. "Thank you for that."

"No need to thank me. I put two and two together that that is the man you reject. I heard you when you were back home."

"I'm not in trouble am I?"

"No."

Thank God.

When we got back to the pack dad was buried and I said my final goodbyes.