Chapter 34

We walk down the aisle as rose petals fell. A happy Elizabeth bounce up to is and I kiss both her red cheeks.

"I have a daughter!"

"I feel the love mother."

"Hush. I put up with you long enough."

Lucius grumble before walking away to interact with the guest.

"Such a baby. Now are you hungry?"

"How do you know?" Yes I was starving. A waiter came over with heaven's food, nuggets. I take the large plate with a side of ranch and walk over to a seat.

I sit down and munch on the chicken goodness.

"Hello." I look up from my plate at a person I don't know.

"Do I know you?"

"I'm Lisa. Lucius mother."

I suddenly lost my appetite.

"Get away from her." I look behind the woman at a not so happy Lucius. I stood up and walk around her. "What are you doing here?"

"Can't I see my son get married?"

By now people were stopping to see what's going on.

"I'm your mother. Show some respect."

"Respect is earn and you'll never be my mother. A parents don't leave her child for years and then popped up out of nowhere. Go home and tell your husband to give up. I'll sooner slaughter you and him than return. Now leave."

Lisa was visible sacred. The wife of a demon king is scared. Damn.

The woman left and the reception resumed.

"Are you OK?"

"I'm OK. Just caught off guard."

"This place is well guarded yet pest still find their way in. Come on. You're not leaving my sight."

I follow him over to our table. I sit and slip my heels off. It's a relief.

Lucius chuckle.

He wave someone over and a maid came over with sandals.

"Don't want you to catch a cold." He hand the heels to the maid and strap the sandals to my feet.

"You though about everything."

"Just want you to be comfortable."

What a gentlemen.