Chapter 36

He brought me to Maui! This is why he has been so secretive the week before our wedding. He would hide his laptop and hang up the phone when I enter the room. Sneaky bastard.

He get us the presidential suite which is $16500 a night. Crazy I know. But it's beach front.

"So what do you think?"

"Ao peaceful I could stay here forever. Anyways I'm hungry. This is not normal."

He laugh and I pout.

"I'll feed you. What do you want to eat?"

"Fish."

"I know the perfect place. Get ready I'm taking you out."

"A little help first." He pull down the zipper of my dress and I step out.

"Hold up. Are you OK?"

"Yeah. Why?"

Why is there a bruise on your belly?"

Ah?

I look down and there was indeed a bruised on my belly. "Interesting. That wasn't there before. Its probably nothing. I'll see you in a bit."

I kiss his cheek before going to take a shower. I got to the bathroom and turn the shower on. A sigh leave my lips as the warm water cover me.

After my shower I walk out into the bedroom and Lucius was already dress. But he was nice enough to put my clothes out for me.

"Have the bruised gotten bigger?" I move the towel so he can see. "Jesus. I call our doctor and he said it will go away. Due to them being half demons and its triplets they are growing to fast for your body to keep up. He's afraid that you'll have early labor. No nine months is in store for us."

I rub the small bump.

"I'll be ok. As long as they are healthy we'll get through whatever happens."

"We will."

I put on my undergarments and then the little dress that I don't remember buying. This man and buying things. I wear flats cause heels is not for me right now.

"I'm ready."

"Let's get my favourite girls fed."

"You don't know if they are girls."

"I hope they are. I want to be a girl dad."

"Don't wish too hard." He might end up regretting that.