Chapter 18

It's the day of dad's funeral. I stare at myself in the mirror and I see my dad. From the eyes to the face structure. I'm going to miss him everyday.

"Del? The royal family is here." I turn around confused. I walk out of my room with her. "What are they doing here? This is...unbelievable."

"They are probably just here for dad's funeral. He was a respectful alpha."

I head downstairs and the King and Queen was in the living room.

"Your Majesties."

"Oh dear." Queen Elizabeth stand and hug me. "How are you holding up?"

"Not well honestly. It's felt like the walls is closing in on me sometimes and there's the world on my shoulders."

"You have our support."

"Thank you. Oh this is Mandy my Beta."

"Nice young lady."

"Hello Your Majesties. I'm Alpha Keiran."

"Alpha Keiran,"King Reginald said bluntly. I raise a eyebrow. Someone is not very liked. "Let's go dear."

I walk around Keiran and follow the King and Queen out. We got into the car and we drove to the church.

When we arrived at the church most of the pack was already there.

"Delythena."

I turn around saw Prince Lucius.

"Your Highness."

"I told you to call me Lucius. How are you?"

"I'm hanging in there. I have no one."

"That's not true. You have alot of support. Come on." He take my hand and we head inside.

We sit in the front and I stare at the large smiling photo of dad. I put my shades on as the priest step up. I didn't hear a word she said. All the memories we have together came back.

After everything with mom we went to Disneyland. Our bond has been stronger since then. Everything is falling apart and I can't stop it.