Chapter 8

"I'm so sorry."

"It's OK. I'm sure you have somewhere to be."

"Ms. Windermere."

"Right. My apologies again." I hurry off with Louis.

We going to the dining area and everyone was already there.

I went and take my seat beside Tory whose grin widen upon seeing me.

"You made it! This is Wren." The guy has a mean look.

"Nice to meet you Wren." He nod and went back to his phone.

"His Royal Highness,Prince Lucius."

We all stand and bow our head respectfully as heavy footsteps echo through the room.

A chair was pull out and someone sit before we were told to sit. All of us look to the head of the table only for my eyes to widen. Its that guy I bumped into earlier!

What game is fate playing here?

He was wearing shades which make sense since he's blind. Good thing he can't see me.

"Everyone will introduce themselves and the pack they came from,"Louis said. The introduction started from the top down to the bottom and across. I get my introduction out quickly and sit.

"Why should a female compete with us your Highness?"

"I believe in equality Mr. Ashmore."

"But she's a girl!"

"You better shut your mouth Jax before I carve your tongue out and let you eat it,"I growled at him.

"Settle down. Mr. Ashmore consider this first and last warning. I do not need you so you're disposable."

People snickered and Jax grind his teeth. He glare at me and I glare right back.

Dinner was brought out and I talk with Tory and Wren. Wren wasn't that bad. His appearance dowsnr match his personality at all. He look like a big brute but he's a big softy. Especially when it comes to Tory. They were perfect for each other. I don't throw that around lightly.