Chapter 28

The day is finally here. I bounce on the ball of my feet as I warm my body up. I'm ready to knock some teeth out.

The adrenaline rush is like a drug at this point.

"Ladies and gentlemen. Its the moment you've all been waiting for."

I look at Lucius who look worried for some reason. He should be more worried about who is going up against me.

"For our first match we have Sidney Taylor and Andrew Blackfield."

"This is actually happening,"Tory said anxiously. "I can do this."

"You sure as hell can. We're coming out in one piece."

"Yeah. Yeah you're right!"

I smile at him before turning my gaze to the arena. I wince as one of the men took a direct hit to the mouth. That's why mouth guards were invented.

The crowd scream as Andrew Blackfield got knocked out.

"Sidney Taylor is onto the next round ladies and gentlemen. Up against him we have Delythena Windermere!"

Oh shit. This is happening.

I head out into the arena ready to knock some teeth out.

I roll my eyes as Sidney smirk. He's way to confident.

His fist came flying towards my face and I dodge before sending a hard punch to his stomach. He stumble back with a pained look.

He growl at me before shifting mid jump. I jump out of the way and punch him in the face. He whimper but didn't back down. Instead he got angrier.

I grin at him as he came at me again. I grab him by the tail and throw him across the arena.

I wince as he hit the concrete slob and went down like a sack of potatoes.

"Yay! Women are stepping up the game! Delythena Windermere the winner!"

Wow!

Everything started to spin and the noise around me sounded far away. What's happening?

I hear my name being called and then nothing.

"Del. Del wake up."

I groan as my head felt heavy. Feels like there's a ton of bricks in my head.

I open my eyes slowly and wait for everything to become one.

"Thank God."

"What happened?"

"You just fainted. The doctor can't fine anything wrong with you. You scare me."

"My head hurts."

Sitting up slowly with the help of Lucius, he hand me painkillers and a glass of water.

Elizabeth enter the room with a look of pure concern.

"Thank heavens you're OK. Lucius your father want to have a word with you."

"Go." He kiss my head before leaving the room.

People don't just faint like that. Especially when they aren't sick.