Chapter 20

Jumping up I turn to the window. Rain was pouring outside. It would explains why I slept so peacefully.

Getting off my bed I walk to the balcony close the doors. Just as I was about to close them I spot someone by the forest.

I'm now curious.

I lock the door and head downstairs then out the door.

I ran around to the side of the house and look around. I don't anyone.

"What you doing out here?" I turn around to see Lucius.

"You scare me." His eyes were glowing red in the dark. "What are you doing out here?"

"Taking a walk. It's the best time."

"Don't scare me like that again."

He push the hair from my face and I couldn't help the blush that reach my cheeks.

"It's the best time to go swimming."

"Swimming?"my eyes widen at the crazy idea.

"Yes. What do you say? It's going to rain all night and all day tomorrow."

"OK." Wr ran into the woods to the small pond that is there. "I can't believe I'm doing this."

"Don't you feel like a child again?"

"Yeah. I half expect dad to pop out of nowhere and yell us."

"Well we better hurry." I jump into the water with a scream. I thought it would be freezing but I can feel a little warmth.

Lucius break the surface and I gasp.

"What?"

"Your eyes are flickering from red to gold."

"Prince is just annoyed."

"Your wolf name Prince?"

"It make his head grow sometimes. I wish I could put his egotistical ass in time out but that's impossible."

These two are something.

He dice under the water and I wish I could see under it.

Hands settle on my thighs before Lucius came up. My heart was beating a little hard for my liking.

"Your heart is beating fast."

"That's your fault." A smile grow on his face before his lips were on mind.

The Prince is kissing me.

His hand tangle in my wet strands as he kiss the life out of me.

I kiss him back after getting over the initial shock. My heart felt like it's about to jump out of my chest.

He break the kiss and kiss my neck. The tingles I feel when his hands touch my skin is out of this world.

"We should get back now,"he said.

He's right. I was starting to prune.