Chapter 5

It's been a few days, a week in fact and Keiran keep calling me. I end up blocking him cause I don't want to associate myself with him. From what I gathered he and that woman is still together. I wish them the best to be honest but I'm moving on.

I set up a meeting with him today to end everything once and for all. I'm honestly done with everything.

I put my hair up in a ponytail as I head downstairs. The son of a bitch is here.

"Good morning Dad."

"Good morning Sweetheart. Sleep well?"

"Like a newborn baby." I kiss his cheek before taking a seat.

"So why did you call Alpha Kieran here?"

"Yeah might as well get it out of the way. I, Delythena Windermere of Whispering Springs reject Alpha Keiran Adams as my mate."

"Delythena!"

"What? He has a girlfriend who he refused to break up with. I'm not going to be on the side lines for no one."

Keiran grab his chest as the link shattered.

"I deserve better and I'm going to find that one person that understand me. Dad I'm going to Romania for six months. I'll be back soon."

"Yes I almost forgot. Save journey." I nod and walk pass Keiran who was glaring at me. He has no idea who he's dealing with.

Now I have business in Romania and I rather not delay. I'll be training with the best of the best and I'm over the moon. Its not everyday you get to train at the castle. They have good soldiers there. Only the best to protect the royal family right.

My luggage has been in the car since yesterday so I'll just go and catch my flight before I have to delay. I hate delays.

I wave good bye to dad and Tracy, one of the female guards drive me to the airport.