Chapter 30

-Lucius-

Setting my glasses on my desk I stood up and walk to the window.

Planning a wedding for Saturday is exhausting. It being a royal wedding make it even harder.

Del was current out getting her dresses fitted with Tory, Wren and mom. She's in the middle of it of course.

Someone knock on my office door before it open.

"Excuse me Your Highness. We have to choose colours for the napkins."

I look at her confused.

"Colours for napkins? Is that even a thing?"

"Yes Your Highness."

I look at the colour choices and they all look the same to me.

"Any one." They are all the same. Why can't it just be white? The woman nod and walk out.

"Amica Mea I'm home!" The door flew open and Del came in with the biggest smile on her. Just then my phone vibrate. I take it out of my pocket and my jaws drop.

"What the hell did you buy?"

"Your mom buy. I told her I have my own money but she insist."

"4 million?"

"What?" She grab the phone out of my hand and her jaws drop. "The dress is 4 million?"

"Please tell me its made out of diamonds and have some magical power."

"Well there are diamonds on it."

"You're lucky I love you."

"I know. I got you something." She held up a small box and I took it. Upon opening the box I saw a pair of cufflinks. "For our wedding."

Amica Mea was engraved on them.

"I love them. Thank you Amica Mea."

"Now I'm hungry."

I put the cufflinks in my dear drawer and follow her out.

"Did you get everything you want?"

"I think so. Shoes, dress and food. Yep I did. The invitations have been sent out."

She almost send me to a early grave when she show me the guest list. A baffling 4000 guest will be attending our wedding. Her pack plus the other alpha's and their family. Basically every single pack will be there. I have to get a new venue after she told me.

Our wedding is big and the coronation is going to be even bigger.

When all those events pass I'm dragging Del off to a island somewhere for a long vacation. Well as long as I can with duties and all.

But I'm ready to relax on a beach somewhere.