Chapter 27

We arrived in Romania and other contestants were already there. I meet up with Wren and Tory cause I miss those guys.

"You're back!"

"At least someone miss me."

"Of course. It's been so boring without you around." Tory is always so dramatic. "So are you OK?"

"Yeah. We have alot of catching up to do. How about movie night? Let Wren know."

"Definately. In that case I'll go raid the royal pantry."

I laugh. Only Tory is brave enough to raid the royal pantry.

"Well I'll see you at six."

I head inside and Lucien stood impatiently at the bottom of the stairs. I walk pass him, acting like no one was there.

Yeah he didn't like that at all.

"Lucius put me down!"

"No."

"You're such a child."

I give up fighting him cause I didn't have the strength. Even though I slept on the plane I was still exhausted.

He drop me on the bed and I glare at him before pulling the covers up. He pull his shirt off before getting under the covers. I should be training but a little nap won't hurt anyone.

When I finally wake up its four in the evening and my stomach was crying for food. I was also alone in bed.

Getting out of bed I take a shower and put on some comfortable clothes before heading down.

"You're finally awake."

"Hey Wren. What's up?"

"Oh nothing. Just Prince Lucius going off his meds."

"Great. What is it this time?"

"Something about the tournament. Didn't know one man held so much anger."

I'm still too tired for this shit. When he start murdering people I'll step in but for now food is the top priority.

"Where is Tory?"

"Follow the drama."

"Figures. So did he told you about movie night?"

"Yeah. He went shopping while you sleep. Apparently the royal pantry has too many healthy foods."

"Well he has a point. No one want to eat celery while watching a movie. Well the Kardashians probably."

"I for one is excited. It will give me a break from Tory's constant blabbering."

"Is everything ok between you two?"

"Yeah. Just don't bring up a topic he love. You won't hear the end of it."

These two will be the death of me.