Chapter 40

-Lucius-

I stood at the edge of the step as the car came to a stop. I went to open the door and she came out.

"That was a flight. Hey hubby."

"Amica Mea."

I get her bags and help her up the steps.

"I hope the flight wasn't too bumpy."

"Turbulence is a bitch but the guards were there so I make it."

I went to Japan for a meeting so unfortunately she has to go to her pack alone. They are in the process of being brought here so she won't be so far from them. We have thousands of acres to build a hundred packs.

"Ow!"

"What it it?"

"I think my water just broke."

This is a fucking sign.

I drop the bags by the door and lift her. I carry her to the infirmary.

"Your Highness?"

"Her water broke."

I carry her to the private room I got set up for her. I place her on the bed and remove her jeans and shirt for a night dress.

I held her belly as she get comfortable. There were black veins moving up her belly.

"Yeah they are ready to come out." Her nails dig into my skin and I haven't heard her scream from all the contractions. And they say women have it easy.

"OK Alpha. I'm Dr. John." A female doctor good. "How far apart are the contractions?"

"Seconds. I have them the entire flight coming back."

I didn't pay attention to the blood running down my arm and wipe the sweat from her face.

"OK Alpha. Its time."

For the next two hour and a half it was hell. We didn't know the babies were this big.

When out last child was out she was exhausted. But the smile never leave her face.

"Rest Amica Mea."

I brush the hair away from her face and place a kiss on her forehead.