Chapter 6

I arrive in Romania and its everything I dream it would be. The buildings are beautiful and I feel like I just walk back into the past. I just got that feeling.

"Welcome madam."

"Thank you." I smile at the man who was kind enough to open my door. I get out and another guard bring my luggage.

"Ms. Windermere. I'm Louis the Personal Secretary of Prince Lucius and I'm here to welcome you personally as requested by his Royal Highness. He's unable to greet you in person but send his regards. Please follow me and I'll show you around."

I grab my suitcase and follow him.

"As you know you will be here for six months. You were chosen to train and compete in the annual tournament as the only female. You will go up against the stringers fights of each packs. I hope we can count on you."

"Of course."

"Good."

We enter the castle and I was surrounded by men. It's going to take a while for me to get use to being the only girl in a group of men.

"Attend everyone." The talking ceased and everyone turn Louis. "This is Delythena Windermere. She's one of you so be nice."

"She's a girl."

"And you're a pig,"I snapped back. I glare at the idiot who glare right back. I know right away we won't be getting along in the future.

I roll my eyes.

"Ignore Jax. He's an asshole. I'm Tory."

"Nice to meet you Tory. I hope you don't mind fighting a girl."

"Not at all. Women deserve recognition too."

"I like you already and I don't like alot of people."

"I feel special."

"You should."

"OK everyone time for your rooms. They maids will show you to your respective rooms and dinner is at six. His Royal Highness hate tardiness so be on time. You're dismissed."

Good thing I like being on time.

Luciusजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें