Chapter 24

I exit my room and bumped into Keiran. He's doing it on purpose and I don't appreciate him stalking me. That's what this is.

I'm sick and tired of looking over my shoulder.

"Leave me the fuck alone Kieran."

"What you're too comfortable having the prince screw your brains out?"

I punch him, hard.

"You're crossing the line now Kieran. Next time I'll have your head on a platter. Stop following me or I'll charge your for stalking."

I push pass him and head downstairs.

"You ok dear?"

"I want to file a stalking claim against Alpha Keiran and I want him out of my house. He refused to leave."

"I'll talk to my husband. Anyways Lucius is waiting for you in your office."

"Thanks."

I head down to the hall to my father's office. I can't say my office because its my dad's office.

I open the door and enter.

"You want to see me?"

"Yeah. Its about the tournament. Do you still want to participate? It's start the first of next month."

"Of course I'm in." I sit on his lap and wrap my arms around his neck. "I take great pleasure, beating the shit out of people. Expecially if they piss me off."

"I can't wait to see you win."

"I hope you're not one of the judges."

"Nope. As the Crown Prince I don't have that right."

"Good. Cause I want a fair win. I'm confident I'll win."

"Good. I want to ask you something. I would understand if you said no."

"You're scaring me."

"I want you to be my chosen mate."

"Really?"

"Yes. I want you to be mine."

"You know we will be apart most of the time."

"I know. But I won't be taking the throne until dad died so we'll be together until he died years from now."

"Ok. I would be happy to wake up next to you."

A knock came at the door and I groan. "This is ridiculous. I'm going to train. I'll see you later."

I kiss him before leaving.