Chapter 22

-Lucius-
Watching movies has never been my thing. Being blind means my eyes are sensitive. The light from the TV is making my eyes hurt.

I lean back against the head board and close them.

"Are you OK?"

"Just resting my eyes." I feel her turn before hands were under my shirt. Opening my eyes I look at her and she's trying to act innocent. "What are you doing?"

"Keeping warm."

"Sure."

"It's true." I turn us so she was under me. "What are you..." Her eyes widen as I settle between her legs.

"What do you think I'm doing?"

I pin her arms over her head and slowly unbutton her blouse, all the while not breaking eye contact.

"No bra I see."

I roll her nipple between my fingers. Her eyes squeeze shut and I smile.

"Look at me Amica Mea."

"What does that means?"

"You'll know one day."

I take her nipple in my mouth. Her smell fill my room, driving me crazy in the process. I move to the other and then down to her stomach. I release her hands and pull her shirt down her legs along with her underwear.

"Spread your legs for me Amica Mea."

She was wet already.

"No don't d-" My mouth cover her pussy and she gasp. "Oh lord help me."

I part her lips and pull another moan out of her. Her scent and taste are intoxicating.

Her hands grab my hair.

"Don't stop please."

Who said I was going to stop?

I insert a finger inside her and body tense as a moan left her.

'She's beautiful.'

That she is.

"Cum for me Amica Mea."

Her eyes roll back as she ride out her high.

"You ok?"

"I live."

I chuckle and get up. I pick her up and walk her to my bathroom. I set her in the shower and strip before getting in with her.

I turn the hot water on and press her against the wall.

I kiss her hungrily as my erect cock press against her.

I lift her against the wall.

"I want to fuck you right here."

"What are you waiting for?"

I saw her eyes widen and I can only guess my eyes change. Damn Prince.

I line my cock up with her pussy and enter her with one swift thrust. Her breath hitched ad I filled her up.

"OK?"

"Yeah." I grip her thighs and fuck her like there's no tomorrow, her moans music to my ears.