Chapter 37

-Lucius-

I lean back in my seat and watch Del with the lobster. She has three lobster tails while I have one. She's having the time of her life with me wiping her mouth every five seconds.

The kids are really making her eat. Her weird cravings are out of this world. On the way here she suck on lemons. She hate lemons.

"OK I'm full." I take the half lobster tail from her plate and eat it.

"Tired yet?"

She roll her eyes with a smile.

"I think so." Her breathing pick up and I stand.

"Let's get you home." I pick her up and left the restaurant. And yes the bill has been paid.

When I got back to the hotel I get her into bed after getting her into something comfortable.

"It's hot."

"What Amica Mea?"

She point to her belly. Her face twist in pain. I pull the shirt up and her stomach is red.

I get my phone and call the doctor. I could bring her to a hospital but its humans working there.

"Your Highness." I pull the covers up over her so only her belly is showing.

"Why is her belly red?" I show him.

"Can she feel the burn?"

"Just the heat,"she said.

"You be ok. Seems like your babies already have their powers. But it won't hurt you."

"That's good to know."

"Thanks Doc." I hang up and set the phone on the night table. "I can sleep better now."

"Do you have powers?"

"Of course." She sit and glare at me. "What?"

"And you didn't tell me?"

"I was sixteen when it happen. Let's just say it was hell on earth. I haven't thought much about it since that day."

"What happened?"

"My entire body was engulfed in flames. It caught me by surprise so I got burn. I was in a castle for months."

"That's awful."

"I guess it all make sense with me being a demon and all."

I hope it never happened again.