Chapter 9

Dinner came to an end and we were dismissed. I walk out of the room with Tory and Wren so we can explore a little before we call it a day and retire to bed.

"The Prince is so hot!"

Wren elbow him making me laugh.

"You're hotter but still."

"I'll tie you to the bed and make you unable to walk tomorrow."

A speechless Tory is a wonderful sight.

Hands land on my shoulder and turn me around. A fist connect with my cheek and I fell to the ground out of shock.

"What is your fucking problem Jax!"I heard Tory screamed.

"Are you OK?"Wren asked as he help me up.

"Yeah." I remove my shoes and hand him my phone. "I have trash to take out. Why don't you fight me light a real man Jax? Come on. You seem to like hitting women."

He came at me angrily and I slash his face open and give him a kick to guts. He flew back and hit a torn bush. He scream in agony as his face is literally mangled.

"What's going on here?"

"Delythena was just defending herself,"Tory said with a shrug.

"Someone bring him to the doctor immediately. Ms. Windermere His Royal Highness would like to have a word with you. The rest of you retire to your room."

I roll Louis feeling defeated. First day and I feel like I'm going to the principal's office.

"I'm not in trouble am I?"

"No. Mr. Ashmore was warned. We see all that happened in the castle Ms. Windermere."

Oh.

Well I can at least relax a little bit now.

Louis open a door and husher me inside.

"Have a seat Ms. Windermere."

I sit down, my back straight as an arrow.

"Your father inform me of your temper." Of course he did. Dad just love telling people about me. "Tomorrow you'll be fighting me."

"What? No offence your Highness but..."

"I'm blind yes. But I'm not the crown prince for no reason Ms. Windermere."

"Sorry."

"It's OK. Only my human body is blind. I can see you very well. Red looks good on you."

"Your Highness."

"Right. Training start at five tomorrow. Spread the news and do NOT be late."

"Yes Your Highness."

"You're dismissed." I stand and bow before leaving. I head up to my room and curse the fact that I'm going to have to wake up at 5. I'm not a morning person.