Chapter 4

I woke up to someone pounding on Keiran's bedroom door. No we're not sleeping together. He take the couch and give me the bed.

I get up and walk to the door. Opening it I came face to face with a blonde.

"Yes?"

"Who the hell are you?"

I roll my eyes and walk back inside. She obviously follow me.

"Keiran you have a visitor."

He turn on the couch and I sit on the bed.

"Who is it?"

"Some blonde." He sit up and stretched.

"Keiran what the hell is this? Who is she?"

"Oh fuck. Babe it's not what you think."

"Babe?" I look at him in disbelief. "Babe? Am I hearing this right?"

"Yes we've been dating for six years."

"You know what I'm done."

"Delythena let me explain."

"Explain what exactly Keiran? You know what don't bother."

I get my things and leave. This is what cause trust issues.

"Delythena wait! Please let me explain everything."

"No. I'm not going to take your excuse. Why don't you marry her while you're at it."

"Listen this was arranged for a very long time. Dad arranged our marriage before he died and mom thought it's best if we stay together. I was planning on ending it."

"Right. You know I thought this could work. I feel like I was the bad guy for being a bitch to you and yet here you are with a girlfriend. Don't try to contact me. I'm done."

I walk away more mad at myself than him. I know something was going to happen. From now I'll just focus on moving forward. Whatever happen happened.

I got home and I just throw myself into training. I don't care what happened anymore. I want a family like everyone else but life is not fair.

OK guys so I'm changing this story up a bit. I'm going to change the male lead and make this a three way drama. I'm sorry if it make a few people mad.

xxChasityxx