Chapter 32

I turn on my back before opening my eyes. Today is the day. I'm getting married today.

I flinch as the door flew open and hit the wall. "Rise and shine. Its a very special day today."

"Good morning to you too Elizabeth."

I roll out of bed and stretched. I pull the curtains open and the palace ground is busy.

"Come breakfast is here." Thank godnim starving.

"Nope. Take away the eggs. That stinks." The maid the eggs away and I ate the bacon and toast. I take my prenatals before going to the bathroom for a shower. Yesterday I got a fully body waxing which hurt like a biych but I want to look flawless in my dress so I stick it out.

After my shower I dry off, put a robe on and step out of the bathroom. My hairstylist and makeup artist is here. I put my undergarments in before taking a seat so they can get started. I watch modern family in the meantime. The others went to get ready too. I have two bridesmaids. Mandy and Tory. He say he want to be one. Trust me when I say he look great in the dress the dress. Never thought I'll say that.

I heard the door open and close.

"Your dress is here."

So my hair and makeup is done. Now I can sit and relax until its time for me to put my dress on. I get some champagne, alcohol free of course and get back into bed.

Mandy was getting her hair done and Tory his makeup. Light of course. Its not everyday he get to dress up.

Hours pass and it's almost midday. It's time for me to get into my dress which I'm excited for.

Stepping into my dress they pull it up and zip me up. It's a invisible zipper so it look seamless. Maddy put my shoes on and Tory clip my veil in.

"Wow. Girl you're the prettiest bride." I smile at Tory as Maddy bring the full body mirror around. I do look very much like a blushing bride.

"Let's get you married."

----------------
Playlist
●Everything I Do- Bryan Adams

●Beautiful in White- Shane Filan

●You're Still the One- Shania Twain

●10,000 hrs- Dan+Shay, Justin Bieber

●Give Me Your Forever-Zack Tabudlo

●Speechless-Dan + Shay

●I Get to Love You- Ruelle

●Still Falling For You- Ellie Goulding