Chapter 7

A knock came at my door and I get off the window seat to see who it is.

"Open the door." Oh its Tory.

I open the door and cross my arms. "This better be good Tory Lambert."

"I don't know what to wear to dinner and since you're the only girl here I thought you maybe able to help me. No offence."

"What are the choices?"

He held up two button ups. A black and a blue.

"Black. You can't go wrong."

"You're a life saver. Though I can't say the same for Wren. He's useless."

"Who's Wren?"

"My mate. He's here too so ill just introduce you two at dinner. Thanks for your help."

"Anytime."

I step back inside my room and lock the door. There wasn't really much to do so I just set the alarm and sleep the hours away. I'm a little jet lagged anyways.

When my alarm went off I didn't want to get out of bed but I don't want to be late for dinner. Good thing I carry formal clothes.

I went to take a shower, wash my hair and then I have to blow dry the mess the straighten. My make up was next but I went light. Don't dress up often.

I choose a knee length dress with a deep neckline but not too revealing. I'm not trying to give anyone a show. Once I was ready I look at myself in the mirror with great satisfaction. Man heels are made for a slow death.

I take a picture and send it to dad just so he know I'm OK.

I walk out of my room and head down. I don't know the direction to the dining hall so I asked a maid and get direction.

I was blown away by what I saw. Its like walking into a fairy world. I feel all my worries washed away just by being in this room.

"Ms. Windermere. This way please." I follow Louis all the while still looking around at everything. "Watch out!"

I bumped into someone and we went tumbling down. The air got knocked out of me.

"Are you OK?"

"Yes." I get up quickly. "Are you OK sir?" I take his hand and pull him up. He was rather large but I was able to pull him up. "Are you hurt."

"Not broken,"he said as he brush his suit off. I look up at his face and gasp. Blood red eyes look back me and then they fade to white.

Is he...blind?