The Lion, The Witch, and The Wolf

123 AC. Casterly Rock

We start with the introduction of one Lord Jaxton Lannister. First born son of Tyland Lannister, Lord of Casterly Rock. Lord Tyland had just received a raven from King Viserys, with a summons to Kings Landing on the eve on Princess Ahsokas fourteenth name day. Along with words that made the cocky Lord smile widely. His son Jaxton has been chosen to be the Princesses' sworn protector. Along with another. Cregan Stark of Winter fell and future warden of the North. Which made his smile fall. Lord Tyland went to find his son in the training yard practice his sword play. Jaxton had never met the Princess before, but he had heard of her. "The Witch of Driftmark," some called her. Jaxton had heard of the girl who had been slain by her brother in defense of the One-Eyed prince. How a red priestess from Asshai came and brought her back to from the dead. And how the once dead princess now possessed magical abilities.

Tyland: Son! Come here!
Jaxton: *breathing heavy* Father?
Tyland: The King has chosen you to be sworn protector to the Princess Ahsoka, The Blue Star.
Jaxton: The Witch of Driftmark?
Tyland: *seethes* Hold your tongue boy! It is considered treason to openly criticize the royal family.
Jaxton: Father... *whispers* she's not meant to be alive. She's a freak. She's a Witch.
Tyland: *slap* I said. Hold. Your. Tongue.

Jaxton looked to his father with hatred. As he had always done. His father made him loathe being a Lannister. It was men like him who gave his family a bad name. "Golden headed shits," they were called. "You will do your duty and swear to defend the Princess. And then, you will get her to fall in love with you. You will be placed in line for the Iron Throne. As your children with her. Get it done, boy." Lord Tyland said to his son as he departed. Jaxton went back to sparing, a new sense of anger making him overwhelm his opponent. "Me. And the Witch? I'll walk through all seven hells before I do that." The 16 year old Lord said to himself. He was only three years older than Ahsoka, so the thought to him wasn't totally impossible.

123 AC. Driftmark

Here is Princess Ahsoka. Practicing her sword training. Something she can do without disturbing the locals. Laenor and Ahsoka duel, the Princess only using her short sword given to her by her father, has noticed her strength. As has her father. He first learned of her increased speed and strength the first time they spared again after her "awakening," with Ahsoka completely demolishing the wooden swords with one swing. She had only used real weapons since them. With this new strength, Ser Laenor started to give more strength to his own attacks. Deciding not to hold back on his daughter. She had taken what she learned from Daemon and applied it to her technique as well. Deamon taught her not to have so much honor in a fight. "Honor means nothing when someone's either trying to kill you. Or standing in the way of something you want. You must be lethal." He told her once on her visit to Dragonstone. When Corlys came to greet his son and granddaughter, he had a letter in his hand. He then told the pair of the Kings wishes to celebrate her upcoming nameday in Kings Landing. As well as name her two sworn protectors. "But I don't need a protector." She said, which made Corlys' gaze soften. He knelt before her and put a hand on her shoulder pad. Uttering words she'd take with her for the rest of her life. "No matter how strong you are. You are still the Princess. And you have responsibilities. You can summon storms, yes. But you must make allies amongst the other houses." Ahsoka then nodded is understanding. "Who are they? The men?" She asked. Corlys replied, "Jaxton Lannister. First in line to become the next Lord of Casterly Rock. And Cregan Stark. First in line to become Warden of the North." Ahsoka rolled her eyes and laughed. Matched by her father. "Obviously an attempt at courting. I am to marry Aemond. He and I have already spoken of it." Laenor looked to his father and said. "You and Aemond, huh?" Ahsoka just smiled in reply. Telling her father and grandsire everything they needed to know. She finished her training and washed up for dinner.

123 AC. Winterfell

Lord Rickon Stark, Warden of the North. Lord Start had just received a raven from King Viserys, with a summons to Kings Landing on the eve on Princess Ahsokas fourteenth name day. Along with the information that his son, Cregan Stark. Who will be named the Princesses sworn protector. Along with one Jaxton Lannister. The next Lord of Casterly Rock. Lord Stark is pleased with the news and goes to meet with his son, who is breaking fast with his siblings. Cregan had heard of Princess Ahsoka and the wonders she could perform. He heard the story of a little girl who died defending her blood. Only to be brought back from death by a red priestess of the Fire God. He had admired the Princess for her courage and wondered what it would be like to meet her.

Rickon: My children!
Cregan: Good morrow, father.
Rickon: I'm glad to see you here, my son. I have news from the King.
Lyana: From the King father?
Cregan: We are to travel to Kings Landing soon, my family. In celebration of the Princess Ahsokas name day.
Brandon: The Princess Ahsoka?
Cregan: Why have us travel all that way, Father? I don't understand.
Rickon: You Cregan are to be named the Princesses sworn protector.
Brandon: Her sworn protector? I heard she can summon a storm with her voice.
Cregan: And she is a skilled fighter. Sounds like someone who doesn't need protection.
Rickon: Now, my son. This is a duty that will bring honor to our family. The Princess is loved by many of the common people. She's been described as noble and generous. She will make a strong ally.
Cregan: So you wish for me to marry her?
Rickon: I would not oppose a marriage if it came about. However. You are to be her protector, and that's all unless someone more comes about.
Cregan: I will make you proud, father.
Rickon: You already have my son.

Cregan smiled and returned to his meal with his siblings. He looked forward to finally meeting the Blue Star.

xJadisT