The Bedding Ceremony

129 AC. Kings Landing

After the wedding, there was a small feast for Aemond and Ahsoka. Aemond and Ahsoka sat at their own table while everyone else was seated elsewhere. Aemond could be seen always facing Ahsoka with a smile on his face. Placing random kisses on her face and hands. Now able to be affectionate in the public eye Aemond takes full advantage of it. Ahsoka can't stop laughing at the sweet nothings Aemond keeps whispering in her ear. Constantly putting his lips to her ear, telling her all of his fantasies. Some more lewd than others. From how he can't wait until she gives him a child to how exactly he's going to give that child to her first. His warm breath sent chills throughout her body. Her cheeks are getting sore from blushing. Ahsoka looks up to see Aegon stumbling his way towards the newlyweds. This ought to be good.

Ahsoka: Hello, Aegon.
Aegon: Sister. Brother.
Ahsoka: That's gonna take some getting used to.
Aemond: *kisses Ahsoka* What do you want, Aegon?
Aegon: I just wanted to wish you both a happy marriage.
Aemond: And?
Aegon: You're always so negative. Can't I just wish for my younger brother to be happy?
Aemond: No.
Aegon: Hmph. Shame you married the dull brother Ahsoka.
Ahsoka: He's nothing of the sort. I sure know. *kisses Aemond* Thank you for your well wishes. Good brother.
Aegon: Hmm. A Velaryon?
Aemond: It was important to Ahsoka to keep her name.
Aegon: Didn't mean you had to go giving up your balls, brother.

Aemond stood suddenly, pulling the focus of the now quiet room. This puts a smile on Aegons face. Ahsoka stands and lays a kiss on Aemonds shoulder before resting her chin on it, looking up at him. Aemond turns to view his bride and takes a deep breath. Before Aegon can say anything else, Ahsoka steps from behind the table. Smiling at the guests that are staring before putting her hand on Aegons shoulder. She pulls him close and whispers something in his ear that makes his face go pale. She pulls back to meet the gaze of her new brother in law before her eyes flash bright purple for a moment with the smile still on her face. Aegon nearly falls back while stepping away. Ahsoka took two steps forward with her eyes still on Aegon and that pleasant smile still on her face. To which Aegon took off running out of the room, which Ahsoka watches. Now facing the crowd, she curtseys before moving back to her husband. Sitting next to him, the music starts to play once more, and everyone turns back to their conversations. Aemond looked upon his wife in amazement.

Aemond: What did you say to him?
Ahsoka: I simply told him that if he didn't start leaving you alone, I would cut off his manhood and turn it into Valyrian steel. That Id be gifting it to Helaena as restitution for his whoring nature. *sips wine*

Aemond laughed at this comment. Imagining a statue of Valyrian steel shaped to look like a mans' cock and balls. Aemond was fierce in protecting Helaena. He was glad she had someone else looking out for her now. As the dinner continued, Ahsoka could feel the stare of her brother Jace. Looking to him, she sees his face giving her a nasty look. Aemond took notice and moved to his new "Good Brother." Ahsoka reached for him, grabbing his hand. "What're you doing?" She asked Aemond. "I am going to greet my new brother, my sweet. I will return shortly." He said to her. Placing a kiss upon the back of her hand before moving. Jace and Luke realized that Aemond was making his way over to them and froze for a second.

Aemond: Brothers...
Luke: Hello, Uncle.
Aemond: Hm.

Aemond looked Jace in the eye for a bit before moving to stand next to him. Now, he is looking to his bride, who is now speaking with his mother, Alicent.

Aemond: She's beautiful, isn't she?
Jace: What?
Aemond: Ahsoka. She's beautiful.
Luke: Yes, yes, she is.
Aemond: She is indeed the perfect image of Old Valyria. Unlike you.
Jace: *scoff*
Luke: I'll miss her.
Jace: She's been gone for over three years, Luke.
Luke: Doesn't mean I'm not allowed to care for my sisters safety.
Aemond: She will remain safe. I will protect her.
Luke: Thank you.
Aemond: What did you say, pup?
Luke: *sigh* Ahsoka means the world to me. And I know you love her. Thank you for protecting her. I know she will be safe with you.
Jace: *scoff*