Black Queens Castle

131 AC. Dragonstone

A/N. Everyone's ages

Aemond/Ahsoka 21 Aegon 24 Helaena 22 Jace/Elaena 20 Luke 18
Baela/Rhaena 19 Cregan/Jaxton 23
Jaehaerya/Jaehaerys 8 Maelor 4
Daemon 50 Rhaenyra/Alicent 35 Viserys 54 Joffery 14 Young Aegon 11 Young Viserys 8

"My beautiful daughter,

I know the strife between us is caused by none other than myself. I know that I am to blame for the distance that only seems to grow with each passing day. I can not express my guilt for letting you go. For allowing my grief and anger to cloud my judgment. Blaming you for a cause that was not your doing. I know I do not deserve forgiveness, my sweet. But if you can find it in your heart to somehow forgive me, I wish to start over. I wish to be your mother again. I wish to be a grandmother. I am so sorry. Please. I invite you to join us on Dragonstone for a family dinner.

With nothing but love, your mother,

Rhaenyra"

Rhaenyra is preparing Dragonstone for her guests. She has invited her daughter Ahsoka to visit Dragonstone, to which the Princess agreed. When Aemond asked Ahsoka if she was sure about paying a visit to Dragonstone, she said, "If we don't go there. She will come here. And if she comes here, who knows how long she'll stay. No, it'll be easier if we go to her. At least we'll have the freedom to leave whenever we want." In truth, Rhaenyras' words did touch Ahsoka. But she grew suspicious of why she was really being invited. There had to be more than that, right?

Rhaenyra moves throughout the castle to make sure everything is ready. She is expecting Ahsoka at any hour, and she is nervous more than ever before. She has waisted so much time. Daemon pulls his wife into him. Bringing his hands to rest on her waist.

Daemon: Breathe.
Rhaenyra: I don't have the time *interrupted*
Daemon: Breathe, Rhaenyra.
Rhaenyra: *deep breath* I just want everything to be perfect.
Daemon: It will be. Provided we keep our sons on a leashe. *chuckles*
Rhaenyra: I am serious, Daemon. I need this to go well.
Daemon: *sighs/hugs Rhaenyra*
Rhaenyra: *sniffles* I'm a horrible mother.
Daemon: No. You are a wonderful mother. *looks her in the eye* But that I'm afraid only extends to your son's. But that doesn't mean you can't change now. Forget about her white hair and violet eyes. Forget about her magic. Forget her dragons. And just remember that she is your daughter. She is our family.
Rhaenyra: *sniffles* You are right. I just want to make everything right again.

After that, Rhaenyra and Daemon waited in the throne room after they sent for her sons. Rhaenyra kept pacing back and forth, fidgeting with her fingers until her sons entered the room. As well as Baela and Rhaena.

Luke: Mother?
Rhaenyra: All of you come in.
Jace: Is she here yet?
Daemon: Obviously not.
Rhaenyra: Ahsoka will be here at any time, so we must be ready.
Jace: *sigh*
Luke: Do you think she will bring her son?
Rhaenyra: I hope she does. I have made such a mistake, I only want to remedy it.
Daemon: Which is why you all. *looks to Jace* Needs to behave.
Jace: *scoff* Why are you looking at me?
Rhaenyra: Jace. *moves to Jace* Please, my son. She is our family. She is your sister.
Jace: I just don't understand where this is coming from.
Daemon: It's coming from the love of a parent. Ahsoka is a part of this family.
Jace: It doesn't feel like it.
Luke: And that is your own fault.
Baela: You are the only one with a problem with her.
Jace: I... *deep breath*

Rhaenyra cups her sons face and brings their foreheads together to calm him. Meeting his gaze again, she speaks.

Rhaenyra: I have been a horrible mother to Ahsoka.
Jace: Mother *interrupted*
Rhaenyra: Shh. I treated you, Luke, and Joffery as if you were my only children, and that was not right. I *tear falls* must make this right, Jace. Please. Please?