The Summons of A Royal

130 AC. Kings Landing

It has been a moon since Ahsoka has given birth, and she was going stir crazy being cooped up in her apartments for days on end. She, of course, traveled throughout the Keep, but she wanted to be away from the eyes of the crown. She hasn't flown Trigon or The Cannibal since her seventh moon of pregnancy as requested by the maesters, and she wanted nothing more than to disappear into the clouds for an hour or two. She wanted to take her son with her, but not yet. The way that The Terror clung of Aemond or Ahsokas shoulders whenever either of them would hold Anakin. How she was hiss at maids who attempted to pick up the babe, making them flee in terror. A fitting name, indeed. She wouldn't leave him. And she wasn't big enough to match the speed of two of the largest dragons in the world. Ahsoka was with Queen Alicent when she visited the maester. As per royal protocol, Ahsoka was to be seen by the maesters every week to make sure she was healing properly. All she wanted to was to be healed finally.

Ahsoka: Well?
Alicent: *bounces Anakin* Well, hold on a moment, dear the maester needs to be sure.
Ahsoka: *sighs*
Maester: You. Are healed Princess.
Ahsoka: *jumps off the table* Good.
Maester: Now I shall alert Prince Aemond.
Ahsoka: Maester?
Alicent: Aemond has demanded to know when you are fully healed.
Ahsoka: *scoff* Persistent your son.
Maester: Now, when you consummate again, I advise you to go slow.
Ahsoka: Thank you, maester, for everything. Um, can you send in the midwives? The ones who assisted with the birth.
Maester: *bows* Princess. *bows* Your grace.

The maester leaves his chambers with Alicent and Ahsoka standing there.

Alicent: Is everything alright?
Ahsoka: Of course, your grace.
Anakin: *coos*
Alicent: *giggles* You just look anxious. Is this about consummating?
Ahsoka: No. No. *embarrassed laugh* I just wish to fly for a bit.
Alicent: Have you and Aemond decided to try for more children yet?
Ahsoka: He has been pushing it. He wants another child right away. As I said, your son is persistent.
Alicent: *giggles* I wouldn't mind another grandchild. *looks to Anakin/baby voice* No, I wouldn't.
Anakin: *coos*
Ahsoka: *giggles* I just wish to have some time to live as an individual. I absolutely love being a mother. I would just like to be one person, rather than two at the moment.
Alicent: *nods* I completely understand.

The midwives enter the chambers with a bit of worry on their faces. Why has the Princess asked to see them specifically?

Ahsoka: Ah. Hello.
Midwives: *curtseys*
Ahsoka: You were all present at the birth of my son, yes?
Midwife #2: Y..Yes Princess.
Ahsoka: You all helped me through the most unforgettable experience of my life. Well, the second. *touches scar on chest*
Alicent: *clears throat*
Ahsoka: Anyway, I wish to give my thanks. This castle wouldn't be able to function if it wasn't for you all. From the kitchen to the stables to the birthing bed. I want to give my thanks.
Midwife #1: Oh... Princess...
Ahsoka: Here. As a token of my gratitude.

Ahsoka takes the pouch off her hip and gives it to the midwives. She cups her hands together, gesturing to them. Wanting the midwife holding the pouch to dump the contents into Ahsokas' hands to which she does and is shocked at the contents. Rocks. Quite a few rocks. Ahsoka smiles at them before turning the rocks into gemstones. The Queen and the Midwives look in awe as Ahsoka turns the mundane rocks into emeralds, rubies, and blue sapphires. Gasps and murmurs. Ahsoka gives the gems to the midwives before they bow and take their leave. Thanking her for her generosity. Ahsoka looks to Queen Alicent and gives her the biggest emerald of the bunch she made, to which Alicent graciously accepted.